User Support & Resources Account Problems | Questions | Suggestions

Can't view videos on video.ls1tech.com

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2006, 08:59 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Can't view videos on video.ls1tech.com

When I try to view videos on video.ls1tech.com, it won't let me watch them with windows media player. It just gives me a long advertisement or it'll just say connecting to media......and then "ready" but it won't do anything else. I've tried everything from installing windows media player 10, which didn't work at all, to updating windows. Im confused because it worked before but now it doesn't. Any help before i break my computer would be nice.
Old 06-27-2006, 09:03 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Have you tried clicking the "Switch to flash player" link right above the video? Only downside to this is not all of the videos have the link.

Other than that, sounds like a Firewall issue perhaps.

Last edited by Morbid; 06-27-2006 at 09:13 PM.
Old 06-27-2006, 09:18 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Morbid
Have you tried clicking the "Switch to flash player" link right above the video? Only downside to this is not all of the videos have the link.

Other than that, sounds like a Firewall issue perhaps.
Yeah, I noticed that some don't have flashplayer and sometimes they're the ones I want to see . I checked my firewall options. All seems good.
Old 06-27-2006, 09:28 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 69chevy
Yeah, I noticed that some don't have flashplayer and sometimes they're the ones I want to see . I checked my firewall options. All seems good.
I'm really at a loss as well. I have issues viewing anything on YouTube here at work. Sometimes it works, majority of the time it doesn't. I can't explain it other than they must have some messed up settings somewhere.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help, perhaps someone will chime in with something more useful.
Old 06-27-2006, 09:35 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Morbid
I'm really at a loss as well. I have issues viewing anything on YouTube here at work. Sometimes it works, majority of the time it doesn't. I can't explain it other than they must have some messed up settings somewhere.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help, perhaps someone will chime in with something more useful.
Yeah, I think it's a setting somewhere too. Thanks though.

Quick Reply: Can't view videos on video.ls1tech.com