Pontiac Firebird 1967-2002 Birds of a feather flock together

thinking hard

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2006, 08:47 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy thinking hard

I have only had my 01 ws6 for about 5-6 months. On the second month a neighbor hit the front bumper, just a minor scratch, repainted the front end. Then my transmission messed up and had to repair it($1800). I just took it out of the shop and yesterday some older lady came out of nowhere before getting onto the expressway and I rammed into the rear of her car. The front bumper is probably going to be repainted again and some small straightening work on the side fenders. My insurance said that it was the other cars fault because the lady was cutting in a three lane street, so I hope her insurance is going to cover that. I just have not had too much luck with this var and I treat it very good. Never raced it at the track for fear of something messing up and it still has happened. I am probably going to sell it after I get it fixed. What would be a good price? 01 ws6, m6, 109,000 mi, black, good condition, only has a cutout and no cats, live in TX
Old 07-08-2006, 04:14 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Given the condition and that nothing is mechanically wrong with it, and over 100k miles, I'd have to say around $12-$14k