Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Ran a quick STI..

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2006, 10:07 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Ran a quick STI..

I was rolling down hwy 59 when I spot a white STI, I know they are not really freeway machines, but I was bored ansd wanted some action. As I roll up to him I notice he has no exhaust pipe out back. It was pretty loud (deep not rice), as I rolled by I look back and see a pretty large intercooler and hear him rev his motor. problem is we were about to enter the tollway and i was not going that way, so here comes that decision of either going WAY out of the way for a run or just sticking strait and going home.

Of course i decixed to follow him and we both entered the tollway, as we come out of the turn on the overpass we had a huge opening to run, it was almost perfect. We were both rolling 45mph and he starts honking, this usually never happens but it did, he knew what to do, lol. so he honks 3 times and were off, from 45-70 I put about a car on him and from 70-100 I had about 3. I know he got beat but I was pretty impressed with it's freeway power. Im sure that ****** can haul *** from a dig. We did the same thing a few more times with the same result, he gave me a thumbs up and we took off seperate ways. Anybody in Htown seen this car? White, I think he had side exhaust, a few stcikers here and there and a big FMIC?
Old 06-29-2006, 10:14 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Good kill, I wonder too what he had done. Maybe someone will chime in that knows something about them.
Old 07-10-2006, 05:51 PM
Teching In

He probably did not have an upgraded turbo, or if he did it was small. It was probably a max tuned stock turbo set up which it a blast to drive. Nice run!
Old 07-10-2006, 05:53 PM
12 Second Club

Good kill! keep it up.
Old 07-10-2006, 10:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by BuBbABFP
Good kill! keep it up.