need yalls help

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2006, 12:15 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need yalls help

i dont know if this is allowed or what, but i need vent so here it goes...ok well this is really off the wall, a few nights ago some punk bitch calls my girlfriend, then later texts here a few times, and she doesnt know who it is, she didnt answer or write back. this has been happening for some time now so by now i'm pretty fed up with this ****. dont get me wrong i dont think she's messing around behind my back, it's not her fault. well anyways like i said i was fed up with this **** so i asked her to call back, they dont answer. so im annoyed but whatever. the number calls back and i answer cause she's in the other room, and this bitch hangs up. it pisses me off cause they have enough ***** to be calling and texting my girlfriend but they dont have the ***** to talk when i answer. i know this sounds like stupid kiddy ****, but like i said after a while enough is enough. well what i'm asking is, is there anyway to find out who this number belongs to even though it's a cell phone? write me a msg or post a reply or something...
Old 07-06-2006, 02:10 AM
TECH Regular

I'd say just call your service carrier and find out how to block the number. That will stop the phone calls and the text messages. I know you can do it on your home phone but not sure about cell phones.
J
Old 07-06-2006, 04:56 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Post the number up that keeps calling
Old 07-06-2006, 08:09 AM
TECH Apprentice

you can block it, for a fee. doing buisness is a freakin fee nowadays....grrr

and post the number while your at it...hehe