Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Chrome Grill Inserts

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2006, 12:04 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Chrome Grill Inserts

If anyone has any pics of their WS6 with chrome grill inserts that would be very helpful especially if it is a red WS6!
Old 07-07-2006, 06:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Here is what you're looking for I believe. These aren't chromed, they are mirror polished stainless steel. They look just like chrome but are much more durable and should never need polishing. I got them from DragonZ28 on this board. He sells them on ebay under the name "muffinbuster"

Old 07-07-2006, 07:07 PM
Launching!

Man that is a pretty bad *** ride! How much were your inserts and your chrome Trans Am door emblems?
Old 07-07-2006, 07:26 PM
Launching!

rolltide... i gotta say man... i'm not usually big on red, but your car is absolutely gorgeous. so simple with just the stainless pieces, but it comes off looking very elegant. do you have the pontiac fill in for the rear as well? i've already got the grill insterts and the fill in for the rear and they're all quality pieces... i love them.

oh... and when you put the trans am lettering on the door, did you remove the existing elevated lettering, or just stick the stainless pieces on top? i'm getting that next.