Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

the Infantry

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2006, 01:10 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default the Infantry

Infantry has got to be my new current favorite on the site! This guy Garrett Flynn, who has a day job making video games, just did an amazing job on it. He first sent me a video back in December of 2004 and although I liked it, there was just something missing. So he kept at it and showed me this latest work about a month ago and I just had to post it online.

Garrett's brother is an Army Ranger who worked with him on getting the videos and pictures together. He actually had Garrett join the recruits for a while so we he could see what it was like in training where he got his butt whooped. That must have had an effect on him because he put together an amazing video that's being used now for recruiting from what he tells me.

The song is "The Messenjah" by P.O.D. off their Satellite album from 2002. It's a hot track with some nice effects and cool video clips and images you'll be sure to love. Let Garrett know what you think by emailing him here gfpro@***.net.
the video: http://www.grouchymedia.com/other_vi..._on_demand.cfm
we have all seen combat footage and blah blah blah, heres some of what our boys go through to get into those sticky situations.
Old 07-09-2006, 01:19 AM
Teching In

The Satellite album was 2001 because one of the videos for the album was released on September 11th. Badass video though.

Last edited by 4thGenZ28LT1; 07-09-2006 at 01:25 AM.
Old 07-09-2006, 09:08 PM
Teching In

Man, F*UCK the Army.....Nah, just kiddin with ya. I had a great time with Soldiers out in Iraq and other places. It's all fun and games til somebody loses an eye, then it's a sport. Good vid, reminds me of boot camp. Take it easy.
Old 07-10-2006, 09:12 PM
TECH Apprentice

one great vid man. i loved it!