Northwest Members - Decided to buy my wife a new '07 Vette!

John B
07-09-2006, 08:53 PM
I've never purchased a brand new car so I thought that the first one that I do buy should be something cool....a new Corvette! LS2, Victory Red/Ebony black coupe with paddle shifter since my wife doesn't want to drive a six speed. She's always liked the Corvettes and for the less that the price of an '06, we ordered a new '07 from Armando Franco at Huling Bros. Chevrolet in Seattle for get this...$3700 under MSRP! Awesome guy and not a BS'er. Should see the car in September :)

krazzycowgirl
07-09-2006, 09:00 PM
Kewl we found our sales person here at Baydo Chevrolet. When the new Camaro cames out we are bying from him or from the GM there who is a close friend of mine.

GEARHED
07-09-2006, 09:40 PM
I've never purchased a brand new car so I thought that the first one that I do buy should be something cool....a new Corvette! LS2, Victory Red/Ebony black coupe with paddle shifter since my wife doesn't want to drive a six speed. She's always liked the Corvettes and for the less that the price of an '06, we ordered a new '07 from Armando Franco at Huling Bros. Chevrolet in Seattle for get this...$3700 under MSRP! Awesome guy and not a BS'er. Should see the car in September :)
John, go back and talk to Chris Banchero and tell him I sent ya.
Wife might get a few more options at least that way :devil:

My1st Truck
07-09-2006, 10:19 PM
Very cool John! Good luck with it John, even though you won't need it.

John B
07-09-2006, 10:30 PM
John, go back and talk to Chris Banchero and tell him I sent ya.
Wife might get a few more options at least that way Hey, worth a try!

LSxChevelle
07-09-2006, 10:40 PM
Nice! Can't wait to see!

GEARHED
07-09-2006, 10:59 PM
Hey, worth a try!
Sent you a pm ;)