Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Bored this Sunday? Car Dirty??

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2006, 07:39 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Bored this Sunday? Car Dirty??

Hello All.

My son Ryan (Godswil on the forum) is having a car wash this Sunday, July 16th from 12:00 Noon to around 4:00 PM to raise money for his upcoming mission trip.

It is happening way down south at Graham Auto, 10015 213th Street Ct E. This is past Puyallup and Southill, located right off Meridian at 213th street. Signs will be posted.

Even if you don't need your car washed, you are welcome to stop by and support him, spray him with water, etc.

I have heard a few nice cars may show up and if I can get my slug running I might park it there for awhile also.

If you need any more info you can post, email, or PM me or Ryan.

Thanks, Perry
Old 07-11-2006, 10:27 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Might stop by. Is this in the safeway parking lot? Can't remember, but know the place on the corner is gone.
How's your car coming? Still having problems with my junker.
Robert
Old 07-11-2006, 10:42 PM
Staging Lane

No, the Safeway parking lot is a little farther south then there location, if you count 222nd as a light, then graham auto is about 2 lights north of there. Right before the park on the right hand side. If you see the park you’ve gone too far. There is a turn in lane, so that’s something to look for. As long as your coming from the northern end, just head south down meridian and you shouldn’t be able to miss the signs.

Rob, I hope to see you there, how is the car doing? Last I remember you just put your cage in, what else are new and causing problems?
Old 07-11-2006, 10:48 PM
12 Second Club

Where is his mission trip? My 16 year old just got back from Nicargua had a great experience. I was very proud he worked his tail off earning the money for the trip. I was begining to wonder will my kids ever have a work ethic then all of sudden they start to grow up.

Good luck to him
Old 07-11-2006, 10:53 PM
Staging Lane

No where as exotic as that, we are going to a small island called Kake in Alaska, one of our sister churches needs some help building stuff, and we are also going to do a vacation bible school and other things they haven’t told us yet, I can't wait, should be hard but good. We leave August 4th, and this is probably going to be one of our lasts fund raisers.
Old 07-11-2006, 11:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

Sorry but if it was Saturday it would be better. I will be up at the All Camaro & Chevy show up in Issaquah on Sunday hanging out with Scott Settlemire & about 400 Chevys.
Old 07-11-2006, 11:07 PM
TECH Apprentice

We'll make the trip!
Old 07-11-2006, 11:08 PM
Staging Lane

Yea I know it’s a bad day, but I just picked a date and only later to find out that the all Chevy show is that same date, so I know that I probably won’t get any of the forum guys to say hi but I figured we might as well try.
Old 07-11-2006, 11:10 PM
Staging Lane

Awesome! Good to hear that your coming vetred, I can’t wait to meet you
Old 07-11-2006, 11:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

I will let a couple of the other guys I know, know they are always helping out the churchs.

If you move your event to like over by the Puyallup fair grounds you might get some action because of the Good Guys show is going on there.
Old 07-11-2006, 11:14 PM
Staging Lane

10015 213th Street Ct E, Graham, WA, 98338 That is Graham auto's full address if you need to put it in mapquest to see exactly how far away it is.
Old 07-12-2006, 12:06 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Robert56
Might stop by. Is this in the safeway parking lot? Can't remember, but know the place on the corner is gone.
How's your car coming? Still having problems with my junker.
Robert
Hello Robert.

As Ryan posted, it is about 12 or so blocks north of the Safeway parking lot. He will have some signs up so you can't miss it (right hand side of Meridian).

If you get a chance stop on by, we can swap car war stories

The new C5-R 427 is in and the SD tune is real close. Just having some issues with the accusump and evac pump. I tell you what, the LS7 top end really wakes up a motor

Perry
Old 07-12-2006, 12:16 AM
TECH Senior Member

Ryan, i have done mucho to my car since the roll bar. My most current issue is my cv joint has come apart and having issues getting it out. This was after putting a hardened shaft in that was/is messed up. the joys of going fast.
Rollin do you know what time you'll be there? I plan on going to good guys sunday, but will try to make it up there.
Robert
Old 07-12-2006, 11:32 AM
Launching!

Ryan, i have done mucho to my car since the roll bar. My most current issue is my cv joint has come apart and having issues getting it out. This was after putting a hardened shaft in that was/is messed up. the joys of going fast.
Rollin do you know what time you'll be there? I plan on going to good guys sunday, but will try to make it up there.
Robert
Hello Robert.

Let me know what time frame would work better for you and I will be there at that time for sure.

Thanks, Perry
Old 07-12-2006, 09:38 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Rollin Black
Hello Robert.

Let me know what time frame would work better for you and I will be there at that time for sure.

Thanks, Perry
Perry, will do later this week after I get time schedule down. I think I'll be driving my car also.
Robert
Old 07-13-2006, 12:09 PM
Launching!

Perry, will do later this week after I get time schedule down. I think I'll be driving my car also.
Robert
Robert, sounds good. Especially if you get your car done and can bring it. Like to see, hear about all the new goodies

Perry
Old 07-13-2006, 07:20 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Rollin Black
Robert, sounds good. Especially if you get your car done and can bring it. Like to see, hear about all the new goodies

Perry
Jon (00vette) just got back and lives in Grahm, so when I see him later tonight I will see if he wants to go also. Then we will have have 3 C5s.
Robert
Old 07-14-2006, 03:28 PM
Launching!

Jon (00vette) just got back and lives in Grahm, so when I see him later tonight I will see if he wants to go also. Then we will have have 3 C5s.
Robert

Hope to see you and Car there. Also be great to meet Jon as I do not think we have ever met in person. Just read a bunch of his posts.

I need to leave on Sunday to do some things so let me know if you plan on showing up at the begining around noon, or toward the end, around 4:00 PM.

Thanks, Perry
Old 07-14-2006, 08:50 PM
TECH Senior Member

Sorry, but dosen't look good. My inner CV joint let go as I was working on car. Won't make races for sure. I am right now out in my driveway replacing a starter that went out in my truck , and I now have to work tomorrow. So, I would say If I make it, it likely will be towards 4pm, and I'll bring my dirty junky truck.
Robert
Old 07-15-2006, 11:14 AM
Launching!

Sorry, but dosen't look good. My inner CV joint let go as I was working on car. Won't make races for sure. I am right now out in my driveway replacing a starter that went out in my truck , and I now have to work tomorrow. So, I would say If I make it, it likely will be towards 4pm, and I'll bring my dirty junky truck.
Robert
Hello Robert.

What a bummer! Good luck with the repairs. If you can't make it out, no problems at all. Either way, I will plan on being there around 3 to 4 PM.

Perry

Quick Reply: Bored this Sunday? Car Dirty??