Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

anyone heard of this muffler?

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2006, 10:58 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default anyone heard of this muffler?

i just left the muffler store in my town and was talkin with them about which set up to go with on my 99 bird, and he gave me a printout with an Xlerator high performance muffler... i asked about magna flow, borla, or flowmaster and he said this one sounds just as good and has just as much performance, so i was wonderin if neone else has heard of this or wat ur opinions are? thanks
Old 07-15-2006, 01:02 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My first reaction/opinion would be to not trust someone with a vested financial interest in your decision.

Second, if he offers a money-back guarantee on both part and labor, then I'd take the Pepsi Challenge.
Old 07-15-2006, 07:13 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

lol also my first reaction/opinion. i was just wondering if neone else had heard of it.. i mean i did explain id like one of the 3 name brands which i thought woulda meant more money for them to get out of me, but still he insisted that this was the one to go with... so ill have to shop around... thanks for the input