Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

STS charge pipe(s) PICS needed ASAP!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2006, 09:24 PM
Restricted User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default STS charge pipe(s) PICS needed ASAP!!!!!!!

ok basically i need to see PICTURES of how you Rear Mount guys have run your charge pipes under the car..most importantly in the differential/turbo area...im having clearance issues with my panhard...

POSTing PICS would be GREATLY appreciated!!! im about to push this **** off a cliff...and i dont even have any around
---TIA---
Old 07-16-2006, 11:32 AM
TECH Apprentice

Don't have any pics, but some people don't run the pipe over the axle. mine is run under the axle. The only downside is that when i put my car on a lift the sway bar will hit it unlesss i disconnect it at the turbo. Also you have 360* less bends in the pipe than with the standard sts pipe. Correct me if i'm wrong but i thinks its about a 2% loss in flow for every 90* bend. If you search sts there was a member who aslo has a squared pipe run under the axle. If you still need a pick pm me and i'll take a few pics.
Old 07-16-2006, 12:58 PM
TECH Fanatic

check out the sts site and search on ebay. A lot of times guys sellin their kits will have a lot of pictures of the kit either on the car or put togethor outside of the car.

Let me load some of the pics i've got online so I can just paste them on here.

edit:
heres the only two i could find that are decent:

Last edited by JAvenger007; 07-16-2006 at 01:25 PM.
Old 07-17-2006, 03:23 AM
Restricted User

lol thats a bigass trampoline

thanks for the PICS every1...i see that the original sts kits go UNDER the panhard but OVER the axle...i was thinking on running it like the exhaust(opposite side) inBETWEEN the panhard bars, but come to think of it if i hit a bump i think the panhard will crush the living life outta whatever pipe i try & stick through there
THANKS anyways

Quick Reply: STS charge pipe(s) PICS needed ASAP!!!!!!!