Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

I Love This Forum!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2006, 11:04 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default I Love This Forum!!!!

The headlight lenses on my '97 van had gotten so yellow, I could hardly see at night coming back from D.C. over the fourth. Then I remember seeing a sticky about some guy cleaning up his camaro lenses. Ordered the stuff from Spa Depot, got some sand paper, spent 1 1/2 hrs and voila' - the lenses look almost new. I could have spent more time and they would have looked new. The cheapest place on the web was $127 ea for replacements. My wife bitches cause I spend so much time on the forum, but it really does pay off. Now if I could just get laid here . . . .
Old 07-17-2006, 11:36 PM
TECH Resident

Yup, I read up on how to do a lotta stuff to my car on this forum; go out and do it; and my brothers like "wtf where did you learn that..."

ownage ^_^
Old 07-17-2006, 11:41 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Dimitri-
Yup, I read up on how to do a lotta stuff to my car on this forum; go out and do it; and my brothers like "wtf where did you learn that..."

ownage ^_^

LOL yeah I go to my dad's and hes usually doing something to the car so I tell him of an easier way and he's like WTF?
Old 07-18-2006, 01:40 AM
TECH Addict

I agree!! If it wasnt for this froum I I could have bought some useless crap i didnt need, but the forum has helped me get the stuff I need to make my cars perform well and look good.

Quick Reply: I Love This Forum!!!!