anyone selling a V6 firebird or mustang in DFW?

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2006, 02:55 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Question anyone selling a V6 firebird or mustang in DFW?

a chick i know wants to replace her 1993 dodge dakota V6 that has 247k on it with something that gets better gas mileage, but it still 'fun'. she doesnt care about going super fast or modding/racing a car. just wants the look/feel. she really likes 1996+ mustangs, and also likes 98+ firebirds. doesnt like camaros.

she was looking at a 1993 dodge stealth, but those things only get like 24mpg hwy and i've heard quite a few bad stories about the reliablility of their trannies. a v6 mustang and firebird get like 30+ mpg on the highway, and i'm thinking they are pretty reliable and any repairs will be much cheaper cuz they are domestic and the 3.8 motor on the firebird is used in a shitload of GM cars (no idea about the mustang motor though)

she drives a shitload of miles (almost all highway, cuz she lives in BFE (up by bridgeport), so she's preferring a vehicle with under 100k on it, but if the price is right will consider others.
Old 07-18-2006, 05:51 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My mom in law is selling her 98 V6 stang, she bought it new, I can get the mileage, I know its way less than 100k, its super clean, 5spd, 10"sub, pioneer deck, woman owned car irs whole life. pm me back & ill send u her info.
Old 07-18-2006, 07:22 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yes, please get me the info. she's looking for an automatic though. she's only driven a manual a couple times, and is afraid to own one. but i 've been trying to talk her into learning. does your mother in law live in saginaw too?