Cool cop

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2006, 12:07 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cool cop

Im in the Clear Lake area for the summer and me and my buddy are coming home from the movies and this diesel dodge keeps on riding up next to me. So i get on it just a little (my car is running like ****) and we get up to around 75-85mph and then i let off. I wasnt gonna mess up my engine racing a truck, so i look over and the guy has a kid in the truck and about that time i see the lights. He was behind the truck but i decided i better pull over also. So i was just thinking great im going to jail, but then i see him let the guy in the truck go! I was amazed and then he came over and asked me why i stopped. I didnt know what to say, the cop said he pulled over the truck because he had a kid in with him and its alright he's around my age and he races too. He said just dont race around him and to drive safe. That has to be the coolest cop i have ever come across.
Old 07-19-2006, 02:11 AM
TECH Resident

iv seen a cop pull out behind me after i laid rubber for like 50 ft...i pulled over and turned it off right when i saw him like a quarter mile behind me...when he got to me he said thanks for stopping right away and he respected that...told me nicely not to do it anymore and that was it...as long as you show some respect most will be pretty cool
Old 07-19-2006, 09:28 AM
TECH Resident

You will never get that in highland village. The cops pulled my brother over for the frame around the lisence plate which just said the dealer ship the car was purchased from. But by state law its illegal to have anything that might conflict with the view of the lisence plate. So i guess cops could sit out side of a dealer ship and every time someone bought a car they could pull them over cause every dealer ships puts them on every car they sell.