Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Street bikes ever harass you guys??

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2006, 02:03 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Street bikes ever harass you guys??

Its kind of dumb, but i just get so pissed about that. It seems like everytime i come up on one....they always seem to want to mess with me. I have ran a couple of 600's and hung pretty good and beat some..but i always get 1000's and Hayabusa's. What do they prove by racing a street car Even on a 150 shot i dont think i could do anything with one....
Old 07-19-2006, 02:17 PM
Banned

The prove they spent 1/3 of the money, have 3 times the speed, and are enjoying a very responsive throttle with the wind in thier face and no other distractions or thoughts but the open road ahead of them.
Damn I miss my bike

There are just some things that you need to experience for yourself.
Old 07-19-2006, 02:37 PM
TECH Enthusiast

i always harass them. i cant put any kinda fight against a 1000 or busa, but its just fun to see them throw up a wheel doing 100 mph!
Old 07-19-2006, 02:55 PM

Received 161 Likes on 99 Posts

Yea, I smoked an EX500.......
Old 07-19-2006, 02:59 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by kazfan30
Its kind of dumb, but i just get so pissed about that. It seems like everytime i come up on one....they always seem to want to mess with me. I have ran a couple of 600's and hung pretty good and beat some..but i always get 1000's and Hayabusa's. What do they prove by racing a street car Even on a 150 shot i dont think i could do anything with one....
I'd just tell 'em to go away. More times than not, our cars (or faster even) aren't a match for a sport bike.

I've ran one for fun (I initiated) in my LT1 TA just to see what the rider would do. Burned 10+ car lengths on me in a matter of seconds from a roll at 45. Not worth any serious race IMO.
Old 07-19-2006, 03:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 61 Likes on 42 Posts

I've run a couple of fast bike's, and have lost, as I knew I would. They just want to have some fun with their ride's.
It's all good.
Old 07-19-2006, 03:10 PM
TECH Regular

A lot of my friends have bikes. I raced one on the track. Got a kick *** 60ft for me with a 2.0 on street tires. We were even to the 60ft but after that it was bye bye. He ran an 11.1 stock while I ran a 14.5. He said he was confused that I had him beat to the 60 ft. I told him that I have a lot of torque so that is why I was able to hang til then.
Old 07-19-2006, 03:18 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Most guys on sports bikes are gay & don't have girlfriends!
Who else goes out on a baking day dressed head to toe in leather, wearing a mask & like the feel of something big throbbing up there ****!
Then go and sit outside a bar with all their other leather clad colour coordinated freinds drinking soft drinks
Thats why they race you, they just like being chased by other guys
Old 07-19-2006, 03:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by WORKSHY
Most guys on sports bikes are gay & don't have girlfriends!
Who else goes out on a baking day dressed head to toe in leather, wearing a mask & like the feel of something big throbbing up there ****!
Then go and sit outside a bar with all their other leather clad colour coordinated freinds drinking soft drinks
Thats why they race you, they just like being chased by other guys
Dont you like picking on mustangs and other slower cars?

Wouldnt that mean you like having guys chase you, only you dont like the leather?

Let the bike guys mess with you, and haul *** and all that good **** when its nice outside. Then the first time you see them huddled under an overpass because they got caught in a thunderstorm, point and laugh.
Old 07-19-2006, 03:41 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by chadtx01
Dont you like picking on mustangs and other slower cars?

Wouldnt that mean you like having guys chase you, only you dont like the leather?

Let the bike guys mess with you, and haul *** and all that good **** when its nice outside. Then the first time you see them huddled under an overpass because they got caught in a thunderstorm, point and laugh.
**** didn't think of that! No i'm not gay & i do wear a leather biker jacket, but it aint pink or green with kevlar on the back, just a couple of Ramones badges!
But i don't particularly like the majority of guys on sports bikes, they're usually arseholes that think they have some sort of authority over other car drivers & the road
Old 07-19-2006, 03:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

**** didn't think of that! No i'm not gay & i do wear a leather biker jacket, but it aint pink or green with kevlar on the back, just a couple of Ramones badges!
But i don't particularly like the majority of guys on sports bikes, they're usually arseholes that think they have some sort of authority over other car drivers & the road
Thats good that you dont have the pink and green kevlar, I agree with you, thats not really a good look.

Alot of guys with fast vehicles period are ********, I guess it comes with the territory. But like I said, the first time you see them somewhere trying to get away from the rain, you can cruise by and laugh.
Old 07-19-2006, 03:53 PM
TECH Regular

Nice lightning Chad.
Old 07-19-2006, 04:04 PM
TECH Resident

You guys are crazy . Guys on sports bikes aren't all that bad, a lot of my freinds have them (I personally don't but I've ridden my share) and they are all usually pretty cool. Sure some of them are asses, but so am I. The only ones that mess with me are guys that know who I am and recognize my car. And as far as being gay....I don't know about that. It seems that everytime I see a sport bike, the guy has a bad *** bitch on the back wrapping him up pretty tight. (This leads to the ever so popular thong shot )
Old 07-19-2006, 04:05 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I know guys with fast cars can be arseholes, guilty of it myself
But this seems to be a regular thing here in the summer, where you'll get groups of guys on sports bikes upto 20 plus that will all come barreling past you at breakneck speed, then all slow down in front of you and start doing about 30 in a 50 zone & start getting all pissy and threatening when you try to pass with a series of blocking you speeding up slowing down & pointing at you!
Real bikers don't seem to do this, the ones that ride all year round! not a couple of months a year
Old 07-19-2006, 04:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

But this seems to be a regular thing here in the summer, where you'll get groups of guys on sports bikes upto 20 plus that will all come barreling past you at breakneck speed, then all slow down in front of you and start doing about 30 in a 50 zone & start getting all pissy and threatening when you try to pass with a series of blocking you speeding up slowing down & pointing at you!
Real bikers don't seem to do this, the ones that ride all year round! not a couple of months a year
You bump those guys one time and they learn their lesson.
Old 07-19-2006, 04:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by ASUSMC
Nice lightning Chad.
Thanks.
Old 07-19-2006, 04:28 PM
TECH Resident

Hmmm....Never had that happen, but if it did I think I would have to agree with you. That is pretty asswholeish (?), but its like chadtx01 said, give 'em a little bump, and I bet its the last time you see that again.
Old 07-19-2006, 04:37 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

i have literally gotten into a fist fight with some of the crotch rocket
guys my cousin hangs out with, they have some stupid bike club, and man do they talk ****!
my lil 4 cylinder this and my lil 4 cylinder that!
thats all i hear from these chumps
seems like they something to prove when they want to race f bodys
i have raced and beat some of the weaker bikes like the cbr 600's and some older katanas and other 600, 700cc bikes that my cuzin hangs with, and then the others with gsxr's get all worked up and start talking mess
it doesnt bother me anymore tho'
Old 07-19-2006, 04:42 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by rk_2000_Z/28
Hmmm....Never had that happen, but if it did I think I would have to agree with you. That is pretty asswholeish (?), but its like chadtx01 said, give 'em a little bump, and I bet its the last time you see that again.
I'd probably have a scratch in the front of my car & end up having my door mirrors kicked off! & my head kicked in!
Old 07-19-2006, 05:40 PM
Teching In

so whos the guy with a 11.0 second transam/camaro here whos wasted a bike? theres got to be a few