Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

T/A Guage Bezel

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2006, 07:54 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default T/A Guage Bezel

So today i was at the grand opening of a new junk yard and i came across a trams am so i grabed the guage bezel for the Z just wondering if anyone else has put these on there cars. I wanted to paint it but i cant seem the get the clear plastic off. If any one has any pics it would be nice to see some different ideas of what can be done thanks.
Old 07-20-2006, 01:19 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yup, pretty much every person with aftermarket white or silver gauge overlays uses the TA bezel, simply because it looks better than just flat edges separating the gauges. The vendors that sell overlays typically include the bezel in the price. Very common thing.
Old 07-20-2006, 07:21 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yup, I have a bezel installed but kept the stock instrument face because I don't want silver/white in the car. A good idea, if you have the cluster pulled out and want to, is to swap the lights while you're at it. I'm waiting on some LEDs... hence the reason I'm driving around the base without a speedo. SHH!
Old 07-20-2006, 08:01 AM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by NightWindDriftr
Yup, I have a bezel installed but kept the stock instrument face because I don't want silver/white in the car. A good idea, if you have the cluster pulled out and want to, is to swap the lights while you're at it. I'm waiting on some LEDs... hence the reason I'm driving around the base without a speedo. SHH!
Where would one find these LEDs I guess while im there i should replace them right.

Quick Reply: T/A Guage Bezel