Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Smoked By Bike

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2006, 11:30 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Smoked By Bike

No Surprise there!! Was heading home tonight in the SSand stopped at a light in a double turn lane headding right, me in the left lane. I knew I needed to jump out a little when the light turned green so I could make the right lane for the highway turn in. Anyway this guy and pass. pulled up behind me on a crotch rocket and stop. Well I figure I'll get into the right hander after the light and if we wants to smoke me, I'll play along, if not, I'll hit the highway.So the light goes green and we all take off. I didnt get all the way in front of the truck next to me because I didnt want the bike to take the right lane. I signal and pull up a bit,get over and I hear him go wfo and I get into it in 2nd at 30,LOL!! Of course he freight trains me till I hit 3K and I slow his pull up to 6.5K where he was 2.5-3 cars on me. He slowed down a bit and I gave him the thumbs up. Couldnt tell if it was a 600 for shure but I'm guessing it was. I'm H/C M6 and wanted an idea how bad a death it would be, now I know! No doubt I made his night!!