Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

TA Gauge Bezal

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2006, 10:11 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TA Gauge Bezal

Does anyone know where to get on of these? I want to put one in the Camaro. You just pull the stock one out an the TA bezal lays right back in the same spot correct?
Old 07-23-2006, 10:52 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yes, the TA bezel is a direct replacement for the Camaro bezel...I believe you can find them on ebay or through MacEwen...I believe the WS6store is a MacEwen dealer...
Old 07-23-2006, 11:36 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by LawmanSS
Yes, the TA bezel is a direct replacement for the Camaro bezel...I believe you can find them on ebay or through MacEwen...I believe the WS6store is a MacEwen dealer...
I think MacEwen is back up to 100%, so you should be OK from ordering directly from him.
Old 07-23-2006, 12:12 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by NightWindDriftr
I think MacEwen is back up to 100%, so you should be OK from ordering directly from him.

why do you say that? I don't wanna order some overlays from him and wait 3 months for them to come in
Old 07-23-2006, 12:48 PM
TECH Regular

Yeah I've already had a terrible experience trying to deal with Ryan. Do any of you know of any other way of getting one?
Old 08-05-2006, 01:49 AM
Teching In

***Please contact Admin about sponsorship***

I do appologize for delays in the last 9 mos. I have been chasing my tail doing freelance work. I am now solidly located in TN, and am recommmited to providing intelligent service.

-Ryan

Last edited by LawmanSS; 08-05-2006 at 01:52 PM. Reason: Non-sponsor sales info removed.
Old 08-05-2006, 11:47 AM
12 Second Club

i ordered mine from ws6store and they were here within 4 days,but since ryan's back,just order from him
Old 11-03-2006, 02:22 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by MacEwen
***Please contact Admin about sponsorship***

I do appologize for delays in the last 9 mos. I have been chasing my tail doing freelance work. I am now solidly located in TN, and am recommmited to providing intelligent service.

-Ryan
I just ordered my TA bezel 2 business weeks ago and i haven't received it or even the email i'm suppose to get saying its shipped. It says in the order confirmation email to allow 3-4 days to ship. Well i ordered last Monday and it should of been in the mail by Friday. It shouldn't take Saturday-Friday to go from Tenn. to KS. I tried calling your number twice and i just get some Verizon error message. This is already very simliar to the experience i had with you close to a year ago.

Last edited by Z95m6; 11-03-2006 at 02:31 PM.
Old 11-03-2006, 02:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

i think its safe to say f*** this guy and buy elsewhere. i think i am gonna order from the ws6 store
Old 11-03-2006, 02:34 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 3800RS
i think its safe to say f*** this guy and buy elsewhere. i think i am gonna order from the ws6 store
Oh i would of done so but no one sells just the bezel. I would of paid probably double the price just to avoid doing business with them again. I just figured its the only place and he said things have changed so i gave them a second chance. This time i did order with a Credit Card so if i don't get my stuff soon i'll just be denying payment and the Credit Card company can sort it out with them. I should of at least gotten the email saying the stuff has shipped, especially when his service has been shakey at best he should be sending stuff like that out to reassure people.
Old 11-03-2006, 04:02 PM
Rehab is for quitters...

I bought a TA bezel from him just in the last 60 days, and it arrived on my door step in 7 days. What else do you want?
Old 11-03-2006, 04:19 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by XtinctZ28
I bought a TA bezel from him just in the last 60 days, and it arrived on my door step in 7 days. What else do you want?
Well mine has been longer than 7 days mine has been 12 days and i haven't even gotten the email saying its shipped. So i guess what i want is my bezel.
Old 11-03-2006, 05:05 PM
Rehab is for quitters...

Originally Posted by Z95m6
Well mine has been longer than 7 days mine has been 12 days and i haven't even gotten the email saying its shipped. So i guess what i want is my bezel.
Maybe I was special...my teachers always said I was.

Well, I hope you get it soon. I wonder what is up?
Old 11-03-2006, 05:10 PM
TECH Regular

I ordered white overlays from Ryan in August and recieved them 7 days after ordering them.
However, when they arrived they were silver!
Not even 48 hours after I called him I recieved my white overlays with a return shipping sticker for the silver ones.

I heard very bad things about him but my experience was a pleasure.
Old 11-03-2006, 05:15 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Maybe I was special...my teachers always said I was.

Well, I hope you get it soon. I wonder what is up?
When my buddy bought his Macewen overlays he had his in less than a week. I bought a Bezel from him shortly there after and i had to pester him for a month to get it. Then my Girlfriend ordered me some overlays about 2.5 weeks in advance for valentines day and they never showed up. She was pretty upset about it and so i had to call and pester him to get those sent to me. It ended up taking about a month total to get those after she ordered them for me. So i guess its just luck of the draw for how quickly you get your stuff. Whats funny is a lot of people love his products and he could of made so much more money if he just ran his business correctly.
Old 11-03-2006, 05:27 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Z95m6
So i guess its just luck of the draw for how quickly you get your stuff. Whats funny is a lot of people love his products and he could of made so much more money if he just ran his business correctly.
I totally agree.
His products are awesome and I was happy with them.
Until GMS had their damn GP on their 200mph cluster, which I had to get in on.
So now I have an extra set of white overlays laying around 2 months after I purchased them.
I did noticed that it was easier to contact him via e-mail, he responded quicker.
Never talked to him on the phone because no one picked up.

As stated before, check WS6Store ... he normally stocks products of companies like MacEwan, so there is no backorder BS.
Old 11-03-2006, 05:58 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Snuffles
I did noticed that it was easier to contact him via e-mail, he responded quicker.
Never talked to him on the phone because no one picked up.
I have never gotten an email response from him including my first two incidents with him. I was always nice and willing to work with him. During the last 2 incidents the only way i could get a hold of him was by phone and that rarely worked. It always said his voicemail box was full. Now i've sent one email already with no response and tried calling today with the phone error message.

Quick Reply: TA Gauge Bezal