Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

Why Not To Buy @ Mk Performance

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2006, 10:45 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Why Not To Buy @ Mk Performance

This is why I don't buy from anyone but SPONSORS....

https://ls1tech.com/forums/negative-trader-feedback/546649-00turbot-did-not-provide-all-parts.html
Old 07-24-2006, 10:58 AM
Banned

Thumbs down

I'm a sponsor and Matt @ MK Performance is a stand up guy. The idiot in that post is rediculous.

You obviously don't know the other side of the story.

Smells like another Crafty smear.
Old 07-24-2006, 11:09 AM
Banned

I only know what I have read and It's all there in the links provided.. And No it's not Crafty but he's a good friend of mine.. And I know alot of people who would trust Craft over Matt anyday..
Old 07-24-2006, 11:24 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by 1NASTYTA
I only know what I have read and It's all there in the links provided.. And No it's not Crafty but he's a good friend of mine.. And I know alot of people who would trust Craft over Matt anyday..
I can spit farther than I'd trust Crafty. Take a peak at his trader rating since you believe everything you read....
Old 07-24-2006, 11:31 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by FIREHAWK#608
I'm a sponsor and Matt @ MK Performance is a stand up guy. The idiot in that post is rediculous.

You obviously don't know the other side of the story.

Smells like another Crafty smear.

Idiot huh? That is pretty profesional of you considering you just started a business and became a site sponsor. I am sure it will speak volumes for your potential customers as to your character. Do you plan to insult them if they disagree with you?

Since you said he doesn't know the other story, please enlighten us. Since I don't recall including you in the transaction I am sure you know a great deal. You also might take note that in the thread linked above the site moderators agree with me.

Why is it rediculous to want whay I paid for? If Matt did not intend on including everything or including the correct parts, then he should not have advertised it that way.
Old 07-24-2006, 11:44 AM
Banned

^^^ Hey buddy. I can say whatever I want, and from what I've read in your posts and your remarks I'd call you an idiot to say the least.

Did you really think there would be no additional purchases when installing a turbo kit? I bought a supposedly 100% Incon kit and it's nickel and dimed me to death. Do you think I went crying on the boards when the seller didn't include every single little thing? Get ******* real.

He didn't run a swaybar so that's why the spacers weren't there, and he did send you the downpipe, just because it's the old style you think he should buy you the new one? **** that!!! You whiney little bitch.

I'm done with you. Go change your ******* diaper little girl and enjoy your kit.
Old 07-24-2006, 11:46 AM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I would bitch about the 3"dp and the powersteering lines as well. I like Matt a lot but that wouldnt change my feeling on those two items
Old 07-24-2006, 11:47 AM
Banned

WOW JOSH you really are a ******* ******..
Old 07-24-2006, 11:48 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by cablebandit
I would bitch about the 3"dp and the powersteering lines as well. I like Matt a lot but that wouldnt change my feeling on those two items
You don't know the other side Jerry. matt's new set-up uses 0% of the parts from the TTi kit. There's no reason to keep any of it. I've read some of the pm's from the buyer. Re-fuckingdiculous.
Old 07-24-2006, 11:50 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by 1NASTYTA
WOW JOSH you really are a ******* ******..
You're a ****** is all you can think of? Sounds like a 6th grader calling me names from across the playground. Take your finger out of your nose kid.
Old 07-24-2006, 11:51 AM
TECH Fanatic

Thanks to the reasonable guys. No, I realize a turbo will require extra parts. But why is it unreasonable to expect that somebody selling a complete TTi kit sends the complete kit as it came from TTi?

Firehawk, if you know some other side of the story then tell. FWIW, matt said he burnt thru the steering lines which is why they were not included. The downpipe he still insists is the correct one.

Last edited by bowtieman81; 07-24-2006 at 11:57 AM.
Old 07-24-2006, 12:10 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Old 07-24-2006, 12:17 PM
TECH Resident

ehhh matt is cool, hes helped me a few times
Old 07-24-2006, 12:22 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by bowtieman81
Thanks to the reasonable guys. No, I realize a turbo will require extra parts. But why is it unreasonable to expect that somebody selling a complete TTi kit sends the complete kit as it came from TTi?

Firehawk, if you know some other side of the story then tell. FWIW, matt said he burnt thru the steering lines which is why they were not included. The downpipe he still insists is the correct one.
It sounds like you already know what's wrong. What the deal with wanting things when you know what happened?

I'm not Matt. I'm not going to answer when I didn't have a ******* thing to do with it. The whole wanting stuff after it's settled is what got me pissed off.

I am wrong for calling you names. I can't take that back, but I'm sorry.
<== you can see though that I take care of my business matters and the communication is 100%. I guess not knowing the deal before the sale is what's wrong because it seems that the answers are apparent after the sale.

End the end though, you got a killer kit for $3100 stinking dollars. Almost new turbo as well. I've now got around 10 grand in mine.
Old 07-24-2006, 12:36 PM
Deranged Rat Fink

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

After seeing this , I believe it is done. The guy does have a valid point , the kit should be complete if that's what is advertised. I'm locking this but not moving it.

Quick Reply: Why Not To Buy @ Mk Performance