Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Stang smoke out.

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2006, 10:06 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stang smoke out.

This isn't so much a kill well maybe it is. So I was driving down a relativly busy road when this stang passes me... I mean this guy is swearving and can't control the rear end with the power he has so his rear and is swinging back and forth... I npull up behind him at the stoplight and as the light turns green he swings his rear end somuch that he complety almost hits the van with kids next to him. So after witnessing this dumbass almost get in a wreck with a van full of kids I slowly pull ahead of the van then zoom ahead of this noob. Slowing down to the speed limit because there is a busy intersection plus regular zone where kids cross cause of the swimming pool. Well this guy starts riding my *** and my girlie is asking wtf this guy is doing. So after passing the intersection I press down the clutch and just let the engine rev at 5000 rpms... hehe now take into consideration that my a/f ratio was super rich at the moment I probably burned 3 gals of fuel. i was getting 5 mpg at the time. So for about 30 seconds straight my car was shooting clouds a black smoke and he was running right into. I could see the guy cough a couple of times and wave his hand in front of his face and he finally got pissed off and took the next turn. hehehe i like to think that justice was served to this guy. Not really sure if this counts as a kill or just putting someone in their place. hehe thought it would make an interesting read. Peace
Old 07-25-2006, 10:18 PM
Teching In

You know, its ok to be stupid sometimes, just not when kids or other people are present. That guys was/is an *** clown.
Old 07-25-2006, 11:35 PM
TECH Apprentice

I just can't stand it when people are complety disregarding other peoples saftey besides their own. Especially when there are kids are involved.
Old 07-26-2006, 12:47 AM
TECH Regular

What body style Mustang was it. S197 ('05-06) or SN95 (94-2004).
Old 07-26-2006, 12:56 AM
TECH Apprentice

pre 2005