Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Wins and Loses tonight

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2006, 03:05 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wins and Loses tonight

Ok heres the story...Last week me and some friends got into a big argument becasue of some miscommunication. He heard ppl sayin that I beat his foxbody, which we raced and his car cut out in 4th. I dont talk behind peoples back and we got that cleared up. Well it got some of his mustang buddies stired up. I got a guy with another 5.0 stired up as well as my friend. Me and my friend got it all cleared up, but there was some racing to do. I never sprayed my car before, but i decided to get the bottle half full for tonight, so i did. We went up to the races and i watched with them. After the raced we decided to line em up on the way hom on the interstate. I raced 2 foxbodys. 1 with heads, cam, cobra upper and lower intake, exhaust, rocker arms and some other things that i might be forgetting. I raced him without nitrous and he pulled a car on me. After that we raced with my nitrous on and i got him by about a car and a half. The other guy that talks alot of **** we raced. He has a foxbody with about the same mods as the other, plus nitrous. We raced and i lost, but its no big deal. I told him good race and of course he was a dick about it and smerked off. That same night I raced a srt4 with bov, exhaust, intake and boost turned up to 23psi. I beat him by a fender with out nitrous. Thought i did pretty well. Thought I would share with you guys.
Old 07-26-2006, 03:06 AM
Staging Lane

Also forgot to mention....I thought i did so well becasue of my lack of mods I have. They have so many more mods than me and i still came out good
Old 07-26-2006, 03:33 PM
Launching!

yeah.. put h/c/i on your LS1 and we'll see whos winning
Old 07-26-2006, 04:02 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by ebear
yeah.. put h/c/i on your LS1 and we'll see whos winning
2x. Good thing you filled the bottle too. Nice runs.