Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

Where to get GS-D3s

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2006, 04:29 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Where to get GS-D3s

So... finally decided on a tire... shopped around and ordered from DiscountTD... couldn't wait to get them...

only to recieve an email saying they are out of stock and to call to order. When i called they told me the tires would not be in stock for 3-4 MONTHS. Does that sound ridiculous to anyone else? Has Goodyear not discovered the art of mass production?

Anyway, my question is where did all you guys find your GS-D3s? Seems to be a very reputable and popular tire around here, just wondering if anyone has a tip on where i might be able to get them. Of course sponsors first... if you have another dealer that worked out a PM would be appreciated.

Thanks... car is in the body shop after losing a grudge match with a tree... I damaged one rim/tire and since the others were bad anyway i figured i'd put 4 new ones on. I've been without the car for 3 weeks in the middle of summer, I can't be waiting 4 more months for tires.
Old 07-28-2006, 04:36 PM
Board Certified Idiot

tirerack?
Old 07-28-2006, 04:44 PM
Launching!

im waiting for my rims and tires(f1gsd3) from tomzwheels and they said 2-4weeks for the tires this was about a month ago
Old 07-28-2006, 05:04 PM
TECH Resident

I got mine from Discount Tire Company. I think Tire Rack has them in stock though...? It really all depends on what size you are going for since some sizes for that tire are in more demand than another.
Old 07-29-2006, 07:45 AM
TECH Fanatic

I ordered from Tirerack on friday and got them that next tuesday.