Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Fox and Srt4

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2006, 12:43 AM
Shirley Temple Drinker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fox and Srt4

A few months ago on a local forum I was talkin some **** about neons, and then yesterday, I guess this guy read it, and pmed me asking if I wanted any. So I told him sure, meet me here at this time, well run on the interstate from a 50 roll. We got on the interstate and go once, I got him good, put about 2 lenths on him, pulled till mid third and broke down for traffic. We crossed state lines, and went again, same results. We pull into a gas station and he say he couldnt hear my horn, and was just gunnin it when I did, yea right. So he followed me to the local hang out, there was only five cars there, two evo's, two dsm's, a s2000. We just hang out, slowly everyone rolls in, bout 50-70 cars in the parking lot, slammed trucks laying frame, parking lot 'drifters' In the corner. So this was this dudes first time being at that hang out, so like a hour later a few guys were gonna run a loop around the 1-ways, so all of a sudden this dude pops out of no where, and says where are you going? I thought the dude had already left, so he follows me. hes next to me, 35 in first, and he hits it and I am practicly asleep, and he gets a 1 car jump, I start to reel him in and he shuts down for traffic a head. Anyways I Get back to the local hang out, and my buddy with a silver fox body, cammed, sprayed, mild suspension, he comes up and asks if Im gonna be there all night, I say no I gotta work early in the morning, he asks me to go run out on the interstate, so I follow him out to this diserted 4 lane, and we go from a 50mph roll, I get a jump on him and keep pulling, third gear, foruth gear, wtf? Hes pulling * I think he started spraying b/c he was losing * he pulls by me as I power shift fifth at about 120 or so, I think IDK I wasn't watching the speedo, I was watching the tach. He pulls 1 car and shuts down, he hits the brakes so I go flying by him ( I guess a unintentional ricer flyby ) and brake down, and get in the right lane, take my exit, he follows, we go again from a 30 roll, that was nasty, lots of spin for both, he must not of sprayed b/c I got a car on him at 50 when we shut down..

I'll call it good for tonight
Old 07-30-2006, 01:14 AM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nice runs... At the same time sounds like y'all got a nice spot to hang out at on Saturdays...
Old 07-30-2006, 10:28 AM
Shirley Temple Drinker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yes, its a great place, I never knew about it till about a month or two after I started DD my car, and I never even thought about going there, but I went once after a cruise around town after a carshow, and It was pretty cool, like 20 cars that night, but tonight was crazy, there was a **** load. There was a few mini trucks there that I was talkin to the owners about, man they go through a lot of **** to slam their trucks lol.