LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Steve@SJM

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2006, 09:27 AM
9 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thumbs up Steve@SJM

I just wanted to post the great experience I recently had with SJm and in particular Steve.

I recently ordered and went to install a SJM LL/ABS delet kit on my car. For whatever reason ,i ran into problems,and ultimately stripped a nut on the brake lines(remind me NEVER to do anything brake related again~!)

I bought his kit through a company that sold his products. I contacted steve directly, and to my suprise, he emailed back and forth for a couple days in a row coaching me through what my options were, and what i could do to fix the problem. As many of you guys probably are as well, the biggest evil on working on these cars is your own frustration. That is what set in on me, and before i just threw the car cover over the car, and let it sit for a month or so.

Due to Steve's help, he sent me the parts i needed and the information i needed to make it work. Within a week of contacting him, i had the car on the road and working.

P.S.: The LL kit and ABS delete kit works AWESOME!

Thanks again SJM!! I appreciate your company and what you are doing for the LSx community. Hopefully my next purchase from you will be Bogarts
Old 08-03-2006, 10:08 AM
FormerVendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Tim,

Thank you for your feedback. I'm happy to hear that you are satisfied with the quality of service that I provided to you.

I'm also happy to hear that you are satisfied with our products.