Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Smoked a STI and got pulled over.....

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2006, 03:02 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Smoked a STI and got pulled over.....

I was rolling with my friend in his iroc, me in my SS, and out of nowhere a blk STI rolls up behind us . I know i can take them out because of other occasions so i let my friend take him. I slow down and let him get the center lane (left) and the sti got the right lane. I got the camera out and started recording. They take off and i was on their *** getting sick *** footage. We stop at another stop and they sorta go at it again but my friend lets off cuz there is always cop around that area. Oh, yeah he took the sti by like a car length from a slow roll. Well we keep on going down the street, it merges and it turns into a sharp left (one way) well there was a cop on the corner. I was behind the iroc and the iroc was behind the sti and we took the corner at about 25. There is no lights down the street last minute i see a stop sign, was going about 25 and couldn't stop so i also took it behind the sti and the iroc. The cop was locking up a gate a the school and i see him turn. ****!!!!!!!i would have booked it but the iroc and the sti were driving slow!!!!!!!he pulls me over and gets me for running a stop sign.stupid school police. he says that they barley put the freakin stop sign two weeks ago. I never saw it there before for that reason. How much will the ticket be? I live in California imma try to fight it tho. Oh and i deleted the video down the street when the cop was catching up to me. Oh and the same night some hater kicked my car. I was like, hell no, this ****** didn't, walk up to him, turn a little, and swung. I didnt completely kick his *** but got some good shots in, me being a 130lb guy. Not the best night for me by far.
Old 07-31-2006, 03:06 PM
12 Second Club

Lol sounds interesting. stop sign tickets are around 100 bucks here in ca. what part of cali are you from? That almost looks like SF in your sig? What mods does the IROC have? I know most of the fast thirdgen guys around here.
Old 07-31-2006, 03:50 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Im sure you could probably get it knocked down. I beleive its a 4 pt ticket, but should be a 2 or so afterwards.
Old 07-31-2006, 04:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by urbanhunter44
Lol sounds interesting. stop sign tickets are around 100 bucks here in ca. what part of cali are you from? That almost looks like SF in your sig? What mods does the IROC have? I know most of the fast thirdgen guys around here.
Kind of looks like so central LA to me or E. Long Beach. That’s kind of sucks though 1998LS1SS, especially being around a School. Be sure to tell the judge about the stop sign not being there two weeks prior.

Last edited by Oatmeal; 07-31-2006 at 04:11 PM.
Old 07-31-2006, 04:45 PM
Launching!

Damn that sucks. The hater kicked your car right in front of you? wtf? were you chillin at home or something?
Old 07-31-2006, 05:59 PM
TECH Regular

well he was hating on my friends iroc and he was scared they were gonna do something to his car so we just left. New paint job. I came back later on that night and they asked me what happened to my friend. I gave him some attitude but they were just trying to act hard. When they were walking out i told a friend to keep an eye out and see if they were gonna walk toward my car. They did and i was just walking out the house when i hear a thump and my alarm go off. No one ***** with my car!!!!! Oh I live near LA a city called Baldwin Park. School is out right now and it was around 11pm...no one in sight. My friend in the iroc has a 5.7 rebuilt, mild cam, tranny work w/shift kit, no cats. Too bad i erased the vid!!!!!!!
Old 07-31-2006, 09:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

thats a nice looking IROC...the Z06 rims look sweet!!
Old 07-31-2006, 11:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

It's a two point ticket here in NJ, my 94 Camaro was totalled by a lady who ran a stop sign and I remember the court date and hearing it was a two point ticket.

Nice story, nice looking IROC, too. Whats done to it?
Old 07-31-2006, 11:29 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Gloveperson
It's a two point ticket here in NJ, my 94 Camaro was totalled by a lady who ran a stop sign and I remember the court date and hearing it was a two point ticket.

Nice story, nice looking IROC, too. Whats done to it?
He said 5.7(guessin L98) with a cam and shift kit, and im guessing exhaust as well.
Old 08-01-2006, 01:44 AM
Teching In

u shouldve kicked his ***!
Old 08-01-2006, 04:11 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yeah...really if someone kicked my car theyd be getting a baseball bat to the face. that iroc is sick he needs some tints though!
Old 08-01-2006, 09:03 AM
Teching In

Cool story, sucky night. I have an 86 IROC I was thinking about rebuilding (still the 305 TPI in it). Your friends looks nice. I think it needs a mild drop though.
Old 08-02-2006, 03:05 AM
TECH Regular

Hopefully the ticket is under 300 bucks. No damage to the car, they guy got what he deserved. i got a sore neck from the shot he took when i drop him from his legs but good thing there was no damage. if this **** happens again, there will be no holding back and i will get my other homies (car buddies) and really mess them up. The same night they were like "Are they still there, lets go and #$%# them up" lol. 2 guys are from the marines but i had already handled my business . it better not happen again.
Old 08-10-2006, 07:43 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 1998LS1SS
well he was hating on my friends iroc and he was scared they were gonna do something to his car so we just left. New paint job. I came back later on that night and they asked me what happened to my friend. I gave him some attitude but they were just trying to act hard. When they were walking out i told a friend to keep an eye out and see if they were gonna walk toward my car. They did and i was just walking out the house when i hear a thump and my alarm go off. No one ***** with my car!!!!! Oh I live near LA a city called Baldwin Park. School is out right now and it was around 11pm...no one in sight. My friend in the iroc has a 5.7 rebuilt, mild cam, tranny work w/shift kit, no cats. Too bad i erased the vid!!!!!!!
Stupid ricers, thats one damn clean 3rd gen
Old 08-11-2006, 12:33 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I was gotten on a rolling stop 1 month ago in Mansfield, LA. It will cost me $160 and I talked to a few friends and it is not on my record anymore.
Old 06-11-2007, 09:25 AM
TECH Regular

the ticket was 180 with online traffic school.
Old 06-11-2007, 10:25 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by 1998LS1SS
I was rolling with my friend in his iroc, me in my SS, and out of nowhere a blk STI rolls up behind us . I know i can take them out because of other occasions so i let my friend take him. I slow down and let him get the center lane (left) and the sti got the right lane. I got the camera out and started recording. They take off and i was on their *** getting sick *** footage. We stop at another stop and they sorta go at it again but my friend lets off cuz there is always cop around that area. Oh, yeah he took the sti by like a car length from a slow roll. Well we keep on going down the street, it merges and it turns into a sharp left (one way) well there was a cop on the corner. I was behind the iroc and the iroc was behind the sti and we took the corner at about 25. There is no lights down the street last minute i see a stop sign, was going about 25 and couldn't stop so i also took it behind the sti and the iroc. The cop was locking up a gate a the school and i see him turn. ****!!!!!!!i would have booked it but the iroc and the sti were driving slow!!!!!!!he pulls me over and gets me for running a stop sign.stupid school police. he says that they barley put the freakin stop sign two weeks ago. I never saw it there before for that reason. How much will the ticket be? I live in California imma try to fight it tho. Oh and i deleted the video down the street when the cop was catching up to me. Oh and the same night some hater kicked my car. I was like, hell no, this ****** didn't, walk up to him, turn a little, and swung. I didnt completely kick his *** but got some good shots in, me being a 130lb guy. Not the best night for me by far.
what are you a twig? 130lbs geeze