Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

Dealing with Discount Tire Direct????

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2006, 05:59 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dealing with Discount Tire Direct????

For those who have experience with them....I see them post around the board but it's always under different names. I've only been to the website but I'm pretty sure they have multiple retail locations, right? Is there a particular individual who's good for us to deal with? I want to order a rim/tire combo and they seem to be the only place that offers good choices for both that fit our cars, but I have a few questions and not sure if I should just call the 800 number or talk to someone in particular.
Old 07-31-2006, 07:49 PM
TECH Resident

I believe DTD has four distribution centers and only god knows how many retail stores. I spoke with Troy@DTD on this site. Although I didn't end up buying the wheels from him (they stopped making them) he was a good guy to deal with. I did however buy my tires from DTD.

Overall, it was a good experience. I didnt run into any problems and I recieved my tires within a week. Chris, Troy and Luke should be able to help you. Just send one of them a PM and see what they can do.
Old 08-02-2006, 10:54 AM
Closed ex-Sponsor Account

Originally Posted by ~RedLineLs1~
I believe DTD has four distribution centers and only god knows how many retail stores. I spoke with Troy@DTD on this site. Although I didn't end up buying the wheels from him (they stopped making them) he was a good guy to deal with. I did however buy my tires from DTD.

Overall, it was a good experience. I didnt run into any problems and I recieved my tires within a week. Chris, Troy and Luke should be able to help you. Just send one of them a PM and see what they can do.

Thanks RedLineLs1. To clear things up a bit, I only answer questions and give pricing here on LS1tech. Luke is a retail sales agent and doesn't have the time to monitor this site and answer questions but, he is who you want to call when you want to purchase from DTD. I answer your questions and give pricing, Luke takes your $$$. Unfortunately, Chris no longer works with us here at DTD. If you need to call Luke, his number is 888-459-4080 Ext.410.