Notices

WWT/WTS- Cam/heads

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2006, 11:04 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WWT/WTS- Cam/heads

Okay guys, im kinda think about changing directions with my car. I'm not selling these yet, so dont worry about my posts.

Im trying to gauge interest and see what i can get....

I am thinkin of custom fabbing a rear mounted turbo...rather than doing a cam/head swap.

Here is what i would like offers on..like i said not for sale yet...just seeing what people will pay. Package is....

LT4 Hotcam, mint condition, low miles
Dual Spring (good to .600) Mildly ported (specs unknown) Aluminum heads (meaning they way like 50 lbs less than stock..thats what i have been told)
Trickflow Chromoly push rods NEW
CC Magnum 1.6 Roller rockers NEW
LT1 performance intake gasket
LT1 performance head gasket

..i know is the rule to post a price, but i honestly dont know what its all worth..i mean i do to an extent....like i wont sell it all for like 300-400$ but, just seeing what i can get for them....

Also i might be looking to sell a 4 yr old...decent condition adjustable Borla catback exhaust...(800 brand new)....lookin for offers..maybe 400-450.....

Things i NEED are....

Some type of turbo..preferably Garret or turbonetics....needs to be able to put out 6-8psi...but be adjustable to atleast 12-14psi.

Wastegate...

Blow off valve...

upraded injectors....

**This is all in the very first baby phases as i dont know where i wanna go with it...but if i can get enough outta my cam set up and the exhaust to cover the cost of the turbo and some other stuff, i might go for it...as i know the heads im selling alone...even tho they need to be specced, are worth atleast 500-600 ATLEAST...

please chime in with your thoughts!! they are much appreciated!!
Old 08-05-2006, 08:12 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

bump..........