Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Turbo Tegra and Gen 4 or maybe 3 I dunno Eclipse

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2006, 12:29 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Turbo Tegra and Gen 4 or maybe 3 I dunno Eclipse

Well Im on my way home from a bonfire and Im turnin left and behind me there's an Integra just chillin out. I turn and he makes a wide left to my hard left, he's about 2 cars behind and I guess Im goin too slow cause he floors it. Only problem is the two lanes merge into one after about 100-150 feet. Well of course Im not gonna let some ricer tell his buddies he smoked a loud *** WS6... So I slam on the gas and bam, he was next to me one second, he's at my gas door or so, then he's in my rear view. I hit the brakes due to red light and innocent person chillin at the light. I figure if he rear ends me cause of racing I have insurance but Im not gonna plow through an innocent person at 100mph+. Well there's a right turn lane and instead of slowing down he pulls the ricer flyby into the right turn lane and guns it on out of there.

Im continuing on my way home and I see a cute blonde chick rollin up in a silver eclispse, stock I believe, it was the last gen model. I think nothing of her cause I dont wanna be an ******* and make her deaf for no reason. She pulls past me and Im like sure. We get to the light and she goes and I go as normal, then she starts to floor it at 30mph. I give her a 3 foot lead on me till I hit 50, then I let off the gas and let her pull a lil more then bam I hit it and pull on her like no tommarrow as expected. I figured she'd had enough by the next red light, she wont look at me, she just stares at the light. Well, the light turns green and she tears out like a bat out of hell, so I give it to her again. I hope she was trying to race me and not running away from the loudness of my car... Although after the second *** whuppin she drove like a normal person, as did I. Unfortunately no talky talk... She was a cutie and win or loose a cutie tryin to race me is sexy in my book.