LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

MTI sucks

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2006, 08:59 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MTI sucks

So I ordered a lid from mti over a month ago and have yet to receive it, 2 weeks after I ordered it I emailed them to find out the status and I was told it would be shipped the next week. Since that reply I have been unable to reach them on the phone and they do not return my calls or my emails, **** poor if you ask me. It's just a damn lid I wonder how long it would take for a set of heads? And seeing as how if I can ever get a hold of them I will be canceling my order anyone have any other suggestions for a good lid?
Old 08-07-2006, 09:02 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

first off, i think u posted in the wrong section. try giving them a call. they are one of the best performance shops out there. i think they are having issues with there lid. i know tsp also has issues with there lid. but give them a call. mti didnt have any lids also, so i called speed inc. and got my slp lid in like 4 days. damn good lid.
Old 08-07-2006, 09:02 AM
On The Tree

https://ls1tech.com/forums/ls1tech-sponsor-feedback-70/

Old 08-07-2006, 12:18 PM
Badass pool player

We were out of stock on lids for almost 3 months and kept getting the runaround from our MFG so every time I promised someone a delivery date, it kept getting pushed back.

We got both clear and carbon fiber lids in stock last week and have shipped all our backorders out. If you had one on order, it's on the way to you.

If you'd like a tracking number, please PM me and I'll be more than happy to send you over your tracking details.

Thanks again for your patience and continued support.