Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

50th Anniversary Edition Corvette Rims and Tires

Old 08-07-2006, 09:39 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 50th Anniversary Edition Corvette Rims and Tires

I'm probably going to sell my 50th Anniversary Corvette Wheels and Tires. These are the painted wheels that came on the Collector's Edition Corvette. They are pewter with a maroon Corvette symbol in the center cap. Seeing if there is any interest in them. I bought them for my T/A and as a spare set for my dad's 50th Anniv. Vette. However, I have since bought Smoothie II's and could use the money toward other stuff for my car. The wheels are not perfect. The 2 fronts have some curb rash (one light and the other about 1/8" deep and 10-12" long). One of the rear wheels appears to be a slight shade lighter in color than the rest. Hardly noticeable.
Old 08-07-2006, 09:43 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looking to get $650 O.B.O. for them. Tire pressure sensors are in wheels. Rear tires have about 20-30% tread left and fronts have about 85% tread. The rear tires and one front tire are Eagle F1 EMT's. The other front tire is a Continental. It was replaced due to a flat by the previous owner. I can't figure out how to get pics on here yet, so for now, I'll send pics via email. Thanks.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 50th Anniversary Edition Corvette Rims and Tires