LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Racetronix= Bad products

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2006, 02:19 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Racetronix= Bad products

This just maybe my opinion, but it seems like all I see with the racetronix products is a abnormal amount of bad products. This to include my own. I received the racetronix pump and wiring harnes for my 2000 camaro and when installing I found out that the wiring harness is bad. I have tried contacing racetronix and had no replies. I would just like some resoulution to this and hopefully a new harness. I wish I would had researched more about racetronix before ordering so I would had seen all the bad experiences with them and there products.
Old 08-09-2006, 10:56 AM
Banned

Thunder Racing is one of Racetronix's main distributors and we VERY SELDOM have problems with their pump kits, especially considering the number of kits that we sell and install here at our shop. The most common problems are usually related to poor installation practices...however, as with ANY product line, you will occasionally see a defective product. Here at Thunder, we try to keep supply of replacement small parts for the Racetronix kits, so if something like a relay is defective, we can usually take care of that right away. If you purchased the kit from TR, give me a call or email and I will be happy to help you out.

Thanks,
Angie

Also, I just got an auto-response e-mail from Racetronix from an email that I sent to them that states that they were closed over the long weekend (Civic Holiday) in Canada. If you tried to contact them and didn't get a response, that is the reason.
Old 08-09-2006, 11:21 AM
Launching!

i replaced the relay and still doesnt work. I tested the voltage going into the relay and it is good. And when I test it coming out there is no voltage. What else could be the promblem? And if I bought it directly from Racetronix, are they the only ones that can help me with the promblem. And I understand they are closed over the weekend, but it is thursday.
Old 08-09-2006, 11:22 AM
Launching!

O and also I started a thread in another forum and there is a list of people that have had promblems. Do they not test there products before they go out for shipping.
Old 08-09-2006, 11:37 AM
Banned

And I understand they are closed over the weekend, but it is thursday.
It's Wednesday morning here in Louisiana If Racetronix was closed on Monday, that's only one day that you gave them. I know that on any given weekend, I may have 300+ emails to go through...so it's understandable that it takes a day or so to respond.

Also, we have not had any problems with Racetronix harnesses that we have ever installed here at Thunder Racing. Have you checked the fuse? I would give Racetronix the chance to resolve your situation before bashing them on message boards. I know that as a vendor, I am much more likely to assist a customer that has given me the opportunity to make thing right before they post a bunch of negative comments.

Angie

Quick Reply: Racetronix= Bad products