Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Pacesetter LT's,ORY ,Dynomax

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2006, 07:23 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pacesetter LT's,ORY ,Dynomax

Got around to installing it all last night. Started at about 5:30 when fedex showed up at my house. Me and 3 of my friends went to my Dads house to install them in his garage, well 2 of them left right away they had stuff to do so it was just me and my friend.

Overall it wasnt that hard of a project just stupid little bullshit we kept running into, we finally got everything bolted on at about 12:30 am. It then me,my friend justin and my friend jeff. Theres no way I coulda done it without there help they actually busted there *** for like 6 hours just to help me out, gotta love friends man

We pushed the car down the driveway and into the street so it wouldnt be too loud ( Just a ORY on it, didnt have a clamp for the dynomax bullet I had to get it from justins house)

Started it up and well wow...its loud lol. The drive over to justins was mixed feelings, it rattled and didnt have much tone just annoyingly loud. Wasnt too happy, then we pput the 16" bullet on with a turndown and wow...just cleaned everything up, not much drone, little rattle but can be fixed. It sounds pissed at WOT. Overall im VERY happy with it even if the pacesetter Y pipe is litterally laying on the floor, gonna have to make a bracket to fix that.

Didnt feel like too much of a power gain in first gear although havent really tested it much. 2nd gear around 50mph is DEFINITLY stronger.

chad
Old 08-10-2006, 03:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

Congrats!! Love my PS LT's
Old 08-10-2006, 03:46 PM
dug
Banned

I heard hooker lt's with ory through bullet before the cutout. I was amazed at how good it sounded.