View Full Version : wicked heritage hang out for luis's bday8/13!

Wicked illusions
08-12-2006, 04:24 PM
some of you know its my b-day this sunday 8/13.wicked heritage is meeting at the in and out in hacienda rd. in vista, ca(next to the oceanside D.M.V). We are going to hang out for a while and hopefully take a small cruise.everyone is welcome to come! :drive:

for those of you who live in san diego...
take 805 or the 5 north to 78 east, exit on emerald rd and take a right at the first light and you will see in and out.

or 15 north to 78 west exit on emerald take left and first light(hacienda rd)take right and you will see in and out.

hope to see you guys out there!

p.s who wants to buy me a pro charger for my B-day? :devil:

NitoV
08-13-2006, 10:21 AM
Hey Luis. Can't make it today. Blake has to go to the dr. today for something that came up yesterday. We wish you a great bday. We'll be out next time.

Wicked illusions
08-13-2006, 01:14 PM
meeting changed to 3pm

Wicked illusions
08-13-2006, 02:20 PM
change of plans hanging out at mira mesa at 3pm boomers and edwards cinama

ls1marine
08-13-2006, 02:53 PM
where is that at

Ryne @ CMS
08-13-2006, 03:04 PM
some of you know its my b-day this sunday 8/13.wicked heritage is meeting at the in and out in hacienda rd. in vista, ca(next to the oceanside D.M.V). We are going to hang out for a while and hopefully take a small cruise.everyone is welcome to come! :drive:

so is your "team" going to be there :jest:

for those of you who live in san diego...
take 805 or the 5 north to 78 east, exit on emerald rd and take a right at the first light and you will see in and out.

or 15 north to 78 west exit on emerald take left and first light(hacienda rd)take right and you will see in and out.

hope to see you guys out there!

p.s who wants to buy me a pro charger for my B-day? :devil:
so is your "team" going to be there :jest:

Wicked illusions
08-14-2006, 09:16 PM
are mad because no one rolls with :gay: like you?
why are you mad?

Ryne @ CMS
08-14-2006, 09:32 PM
:jest: good comeback man, yeah i am the gay one, thats why you roll in a "team"

Wicked illusions
08-14-2006, 09:59 PM
LOL...did you have a traumatizing experience in a team?it's a good bro....its not your fault....it's not your fault...it's not your fault:)dont be mad!:)

Ryne @ CMS
08-14-2006, 10:08 PM
LOL...did you have a traumatizing experience in a team?it's a good bro....its not your fault....it's not your fault...it's not your fault:)dont be mad!:)
wow, your a smart one. i have one question, if your in a "team" what are you guys competing for, and :jest: who are you competing against?, just curious. :eyes:

Wicked illusions
08-15-2006, 08:45 PM
well first you say I am gay. I honestly think you are the :gay: one that's why you keep bringing that subject up.second you say being in a car club is rice. You tell me who is the ricer youre the one who kicks it with evos :doublepuk . I roll with domestics.Look at your vett you have black rims!it doesent get any more :rice than that!only imports have that look or maybe you were pissed off :bang: you dont have a honda so you tried to make your vett look like one. ...how about you drop the crap and you tell me why are you mad?as far as I am concerned I dont even know you. :flipbird:

Juiced
08-15-2006, 09:07 PM
well first you say I am gay. I honestly think you are the :gay: one that's why you keep bringing that subject up.second you say being in a car club is rice. You tell me who is the ricer youre the one who kicks it with evos :doublepuk . I roll with domestics.Look at your vett you have black rims!it doesent get any more :rice than that!only imports have that look or maybe you were pissed off :bang: you dont have a honda so you tried to make your vett look like one. ...how about you drop the crap and you tell me why are you mad?as far as I am concerned I dont even know you. :flipbird:

Hey guranteed that my ricy evo will tare the shit out of any of your "team".

I'm sorry rolling with a team wasn't even cool in highschool atleast back then the names weren't as gay.

I think they might be trying to compete for the soggy biscut at the end of the cruise.

Ryne @ CMS
08-15-2006, 09:10 PM
ha ha, well here we go, well my friend that has the evo, he used to have a corvette a while ago, and was force to sell, then he got a evo, plus he has been my good friend for 3+ years, so i am not going to be his friend just because he got an evo. second he bought it, but some nice wheels on it lowered with 2000 dollar coilovers, and took of the wing, another thing is, his car would own on all you guys cars in your little group (i am willing to put money on that). you think my "ZO6" motorsports wheels are gay, well thats fine to each there on i guess, kinda funny from the guy that rolls in a car "team" ha ha :jest:.

p.s you still havent told me #1 what are you guys competing for, #2 who you guys are competing against. lol do you guys have practices, you guys all meet, and practice launching your cars, shifting your cars? who is your guys coach?? your a tool man.

Wicked illusions
08-15-2006, 09:25 PM
LOL...at least you admit you are the ricer! Iíll give you that. Well you still havenít answered me why Ur mad? And I wouldn't be so sure about taking out the cars in my team. I dont doubt your evo is fast, but fast or slow its still rice. and kicking it with rice makes you rice! So I rather be in a team than to roll w/rice :D (nothing personal juiced)and playing the he said she said bullshit is gay so My final words. :321:

Juiced
08-15-2006, 09:32 PM
i rather drive "rice" than be an ignorant retard......
Don't know why you would consider a clean car rice?

Y don't you and your team roll out some time and you can compete for something other than who's giving who the reach around, or who's going to have to swallow.

Ryne @ CMS
08-15-2006, 09:35 PM
LOL...at least you admit you are the ricer! Iíll give you that. Well you still havenít answered me why Ur mad? And I wouldn't be so sure about taking out the cars in my team. I dont doubt your evo is fast, but fast or slow its still rice. and kicking it with rice makes you rice! So I rather be in a team than to roll w/rice :D (nothing personal juiced)and playing the he said she said bullshit is gay so My final words. :321:
i am not mad at all about the "team" deal, i am the just stating the obvious, your stupid for even saying that. you willing to put your money where your mouth is about your cars beating my buddies evo.??

Wicked illusions
08-15-2006, 09:38 PM
why is that how you and your friend roll?

Juiced
08-15-2006, 09:51 PM
i guess rollin with rice makes more sense than having team.... i don't see any of your lakies on here helping you out.

wait wait wait, i know i bet they are getting your aoggy biscuit ready. :gay:

Wicked illusions
08-15-2006, 09:56 PM
bro. first you say being in a team is rice and gay so isnt that you being mad about the team deal? and your point was being ricer.I proved ur the ricer so now you are changing the subject abiut who is faster.I'll get my friends evo on you or my mom's friends car.....dude grow up once a ricer always a ricer....we can go at it all night and like i said Iam not into the he said she said bull.

Wicked illusions
08-15-2006, 09:59 PM
LOL! haters I mean ricers....you cant live with them you cant live with out them shit you have to have them.....

Wicked illusions
08-15-2006, 10:02 PM
drama, drama... this is :gay:
:sucks:

BlueThunder2
08-15-2006, 10:07 PM
Just to chime in a bit here. I don't get the term "team" or "crew" either. Maybe I'm just too old to understand it. Wicked Heritage are a great bunch of folks, but I would say my "car club", not "team or crew". I found the terms to be like a ricer club myself.

I do however like the folks from Wicked Heritage. I would hang out with them more, if "baby duty" or work didn't get in the way.

As far as the Evo taking out all the cars. Maybe the cars I saw when I was with them at the Hooters meet. ( I do know how quick the Evo's can get) But, I got money that says the Evo can't take me out :devil: Unless, of course, your running 9's in the quarter :eyes: Then, I guess I'll just change my nitrous pills.

No, I'm not part of the club, but I do hang out with them a bit. So, wanna try me out with that Evo? :)

Ryne @ CMS
08-15-2006, 10:41 PM
Just to chime in a bit here. I don't get the term "team" or "crew" either. Maybe I'm just too old to understand it. Wicked Heritage are a great bunch of folks, but I would say my "car club", not "team or crew". I found the terms to be like a ricer club myself.

I do however like the folks from Wicked Heritage. I would hang out with them more, if "baby duty" or work didn't get in the way.

As far as the Evo taking out all the cars. Maybe the cars I saw when I was with them at the Hooters meet. ( I do know how quick the Evo's can get) But, I got money that says the Evo can't take me out :devil: Unless, of course, your running 9's in the quarter :eyes: Then, I guess I'll just change my nitrous pills.

No, I'm not part of the club, but I do hang out with them a bit. So, wanna try me out with that Evo? :)
i dont think my buddy could come close to beating your car, from what i have seen from some of your posts, you seem to be stand and cool. like you said your not part of the "team" :jest: , so you wouldnt fall into the category of these guys, when i say they want to put their money where their mouths are.

wickedstang
08-15-2006, 10:46 PM

No, I'm not part of the club, but I do hang out with them a bit. So, wanna try me out with that Evo? :) HEY WHAT'S UP BLUE THUNDER IS ME ENRIQUE FROM ''WICKED HERITAGE'' JUST DROPPING BYE TO SAY WHAT'S UP AND I HOPE THAT I CAN SEE YOUR ''TA'' AT THE TRACK'S IN QUALCOMM SOME TIME......FIRST OF ALL WE ARE A CAR CLUB NOT A RICER TEAM WE ARE JUST ALL AMERICAN MUSCLE CARS JUST HAGING OUT.......WHAT'S UP MS EVO? I GOT 100$ ON BLUE THUNDER SO WHAT UP ARE YOU DOWN FOR THE RACE OR WHAT :kali:''RICEROCKET'':bigun2:.......

Ryne @ CMS
08-15-2006, 10:47 PM
lol yeah i am the ricer, i have a 04 Z06 with a 408 stroker, on the bottle, runs a 10.1 @ 138 on a 100 shot, and a heads and cam 05 gto. I respect all fast cars, honda, evos, supras, vettes, whatever, fast is fast, and rice is not fast. rice is fags that roll around in mostly stock cars, thinking they are race cars, calling themselves a team :jest: , you guys a joke, maybe when you break out of the 14's you will understand.

Chaddalack
08-15-2006, 10:57 PM
lol yeah i am the ricer, i have a 04 Z06 with a 408 stroker, on the bottle, runs a 10.1 @ 138 on a 100 shot, and a heads and cam 05 gto. I respect all fast cars, honda, evos, supras, vettes, whatever, fast is fast, and rice is not fast. rice is fags that roll around in mostly stock cars, thinking they are race cars, calling themselves a team :jest: , you guys a joke, maybe when you break out of the 14's you will understand.

OUCH!!!

wickedstang
08-15-2006, 11:09 PM
lol yeah i am the ricer, i have a 04 Z06 with a 408 stroker, on the bottle, runs a 10.1 @ 138 on a 100 shot, and a heads and cam 05 gto. I respect all fast cars, honda, evos, supras, vettes, whatever, fast is fast, and rice is not fast. rice is fags that roll around in mostly stock cars, thinking they are race cars, calling themselves a team :jest: , you guys a joke, maybe when you break out of the 14's you will understand.IS OK........ WHAT EVER YOUR FUNNY........ SO GO AND PLAY WITH YOUR BLACK RIMS :gay: IMPORT AND DON'T CALL IT A MUSCLE CAR BECAUSE IS NOT..... I THINK IMPORTS ARE FOR GIRL'S SO GET A REAL MAN CAR LIKE A V8 NOT A RICEBOX WITH BLACK RIMS ON IT.......SO IS OK AND GO AND PLAY WITH YOUR FRIENDS LIKE PANDA AND PICK UP STICK'S.......HAHAHAHAHA WHAT EVER.....OK A GOT A VETT THAT IS POWER BYE HONDA AND I'M DUMM AND I KICK WITH :barf:RICEROCKETS.....

wickedstang
08-15-2006, 11:11 PM
Muscle Car Rule The World F@*&# Imports

wickedstang
08-15-2006, 11:23 PM
lol yeah i am the ricer, i have a 04 Z06 with a 408 stroker, on the bottle, runs a 10.1 @ 138 on a 100 shot, and a heads and cam 05 gto. I respect all fast cars, honda, evos, supras, vettes, whatever, fast is fast, and rice is not fast. rice is fags that roll around in mostly stock cars, thinking they are race cars, calling themselves a team :jest: , you guys a joke, maybe when you break out of the 14's you will understand. SO YOU CAN'T PUT YOUR MONEY WITH YOUR MOUTH IS ON THAT RACE OF YOUR FRIEND MS EVO AND BLUE THUNDER?.....I PUT 100$ ON BLUE THUNDER VS MS EVO .....HE CALL YOUR FRIEND OUT AND NOW YOUR BACKING OUT...... WHAT A PUSSSSSSY..........

BlueThunder2
08-15-2006, 11:36 PM
:jest: Wicked Stang, what's up with the CAPS LOCK. Who are you yelling at? You ought to proof read your posts before you hit transmit. Grammar is your friend. Just kidding.

I don't know why you guys are "dogging" on the man's vette. I think it looks pretty darn good! And 10.1's is respectable anywhere! He was picking on your "phrasology" of "team and crew". I don't get it either. Is it a California thing? Never heard of it until I read the "Wicked" posts.

Thanks for the support in a race. He understands quick quarter mile times. He's not stupid. As he said, he has a 10.1 vette.

As for me going to a local track or Qualcomm, I won't be wasting my time until I get a cage in this thing. I've already been kicked off of 3 tracks in Louisiana and Georgia. The only time I could run was when an F-body event was happening, and they rented the tracks. I will let you guys see this thing run eventually. It's just a matter of money, and a place that can weld in a cage.

Wicked Stang, How did the "street racing" ticket work out? OH, why are YOU harrassing the man about a V8 he has one....do you? :eyes:

tranzam01
08-15-2006, 11:45 PM
another who has a bigger d#$k thread.

wickedstang
08-16-2006, 01:09 AM
:jest: Wicked Stang, what's up with the CAPS LOCK. Who are you yelling at? You ought to proof read your posts before you hit transmit. Grammar is your friend. Just kidding.

I don't know why you guys are "dogging" on the man's vette. I think it looks pretty darn good! And 10.1's is respectable anywhere! He was picking on your "phrasology" of "team and crew". I don't get it either. Is it a California thing? Never heard of it until I read the "Wicked" posts.

Thanks for the support in a race. He understands quick quarter mile times. He's not stupid. As he said, he has a 10.1 vette.

As for me going to a local track or Qualcomm, I won't be wasting my time until I get a cage in this thing. I've already been kicked off of 3 tracks in Louisiana and Georgia. The only time I could run was when an F-body event was happening, and they rented the tracks. I will let you guys see this thing run eventually. It's just a matter of money, and a place that can weld in a cage.

Wicked Stang, How did the "street racing" ticket work out? OH, why are YOU harrassing the man about a V8 he has one....do you? :eyes:oh hey blue thunder that's cool about the support anytime.....about my ticket i don't know yet.....just :barf: drama drama drama drama drama

Juiced
08-16-2006, 02:57 AM
I can't beat blue thunder on the current setup, but onece my manifold makes it out of the fab shop and i sort out some fuel issues i think we can have a real good race, i'm running low 11's on the stock turbo so with 3567 (BIG TURBO) and some extra boost i won't settle for anything better than a low 10sec 1/4

as far as wiked stang is concerned, i'd take some reading comp classes since you can't even seem to figure out what car has what mods, the vette has the balck rims though not really considered a muscle car (more of a sports car) it does have more tradition and history than the f-body's.

If you hate imports so much i really feel sorry for you, think even Nascar has accepted toyota and the camary into the series.......

Grow up and get your head out of your ass.

Black34V6
08-16-2006, 03:32 AM
...He was picking on your "phrasology" of "team and crew". I don't get it either. Is it a California thing? Never heard of it until I read the "Wicked" posts...

NOT a California thing.
<-- California Native

Might be street racer or wanna be "l33t" racer thing. dunno. the only time ive ever heard the word "team" referenced is in terms of racing - like oval track. I co-found a group of "respectable" (if you can call us that lol) f-body enthusiasts, who would feel gay if i referred to them as my "team". and would probably find other clubs to join :p

Probably just wanna be different or something :confused: - either way this whole thread is :gay:, not referring to any one person, just the waste of server space on people who rush to bash others.

BlueThunder2
08-16-2006, 08:45 AM
I can't beat blue thunder on the current setup, but onece my manifold makes it out of the fab shop and i sort out some fuel issues i think we can have a real good race, i'm running low 11's on the stock turbo so with 3567 (BIG TURBO) and some extra boost i won't settle for anything better than a low 10sec 1/4

as far as wiked stang is concerned, i'd take some reading comp classes since you can't even seem to figure out what car has what mods, the vette has the balck rims though not really considered a muscle car (more of a sports car) it does have more tradition and history than the f-body's.

If you hate imports so much i really feel sorry for you, think even Nascar has accepted toyota and the camary into the series.......

Grow up and get your head out of your ass.

Give me a yell once that thing is set up. I wanna check that sucker out! All parts on order? I love it when motors come from the factory with forged set-ups. I just wish GM would've brought out a forged LS1, then we wouldn't have to spend so much money to modify them.

ice97ta
08-16-2006, 09:41 AM
Juiced your saying that wicked stang needs to learn how to write, maybe you should learn what a period is. As far as the "TEAM" goes, the only racing we do is at the tracks. We are not into street racing, or any of that bull crap. But a lot of you think that the word "TEAM" makes it a gay or rice club. So that would make sports "TEAMS" gay, it would make "TEAM" Punishment (tito ortiz) gay. A team is a group of guys with the same goal. Our goal in this "TEAM" is to show that muscle cars still live. I am not standing up for anyone on this, everybody is starting to act stupid on this post, and there is no reason that they should. Sorry, not EVERYONE, but quite a few. So what if you have a faster car, so what if its a EVO. I respect all cars that are fast, and MOST of the people that we hang out with feel the same. I think the vett looks good, and it is a very fast car from what i can see. So lets all be friends and not get into a pissing contest about who's dick is bigger.

StoreKeeper
08-16-2006, 09:52 AM
Well said!

Hope some of you can come to Barona on the 26 (See posting with Sticky)

Rx Bruce/StoreKeeper99Z28

BlueThunder2
08-16-2006, 10:08 AM
So is it a "team" or a "crew" or a "car club". If it's a team, who's the "coach"?
LOL ....Need a sense of humor.

Like I said, maybe I'm just old. I don't and won't get it. As far as street race, that's funny. Nobody said anything about it except me. I brought up the fact that Wicked Stang (one of your club members) got ticketted for Street Racing. I asked how that was going.

And, D@#k being bigger? We already established that it is currently ME :devil:

Until those with the bigger wallet wins. I do want to get together with that vette and evo. Sounds like GREAT CARS!

I have not bashed anyone, and have stood up for everyone. If you don't like my posts, PM me and we'll get together and discuss it.........Anyone? :engarde: :drive:

JD_Z28
08-16-2006, 11:06 AM
Damn I can't believe that this thread went this far. Who's dick is bigger, they didn't call Me Mei Hung Low for nothing (my nick name in China) LOL. Why is everyone arguing anyway, maybe its because one guy feels like he should be a dick because his car is faster than most. Team, Crew, Club, who give a rats a$$ what Wicked illusion calls it. Hey Juiced I'm your Huckleberry. I would love to see to that bad boy in action. RyneZ06 I like the blk rims, I have them on my Z28 and I don't think their rice. :drive:

Juiced
08-16-2006, 11:20 AM
Juiced your saying that wicked stang needs to learn how to write, maybe you should learn what a period is. As far as the "TEAM" goes, the only racing we do is at the tracks. We are not into street racing, or any of that bull crap. But a lot of you think that the word "TEAM" makes it a gay or rice club. So that would make sports "TEAMS" gay, it would make "TEAM" Punishment (tito ortiz) gay. A team is a group of guys with the same goal. Our goal in this "TEAM" is to show that muscle cars still live. I am not standing up for anyone on this, everybody is starting to act stupid on this post, and there is no reason that they should. Sorry, not EVERYONE, but quite a few. So what if you have a faster car, so what if its a EVO. I respect all cars that are fast, and MOST of the people that we hang out with feel the same. I think the vett looks good, and it is a very fast car from what i can see. So lets all be friends and not get into a pissing contest about who's dick is bigger.

I won't race on the street but Cali Speedwya is open once a month and we have a few other local track that are open.

"Team Punishment" Makes perfect sense becuase they compete for something, they have coaches, practices', and are part of an organized sport.

Last time i checked a "team" of cars that cruise and hangout and don't really compete or are part of any organized sport.

I dont' have any issues with you, you've made some good points and dont' have a gay screen name like the other "wicked" team memebers. Only reason i got involved in this thread is because Wicked illusions generalized all imports as RICE. Ignorance is one my biggest pet-peeve's.

All i have to say is that the gayest car club on here is BALLS DEEP and they don't even call themselves a team, they are a CAR CLUB. Kinda makes you wonder........

Blue thunder-

All parts are on order and should be in my hands by the end of the month, my only issues is trying to figure out how to get the fuel to the motor. I'm thinking of sumping the tank and running an a1000, or a2000. There's no way for me to run a large/multiple intank pump(s).

JD-
This has nothing to do with who's car is faster, it all started becuse of the gay name, the "who's faster" pissing contest didn't start till he started the whole ricer crap.

What kinda numbers are you pushing on your STS kit?

JD_Z28
08-16-2006, 11:54 AM
I dont' have any issues with you, you've made some good points and dont' have a gay screen name like the other "wicked" team memebers. Only reason i got involved in this thread is because Wicked illusions generalized all imports as RICE. Ignorance is one my biggest pet-peeve's.

All i have to say is that the gayest car club on here is BALLS DEEP and they don't even call themselves a team, they are a CAR CLUB. Kinda makes you wonder........

JD-
This has nothing to do with who's car is faster, it all started becuse of the gay name, the "who's faster" pissing contest didn't start till he started the whole ricer crap.

What kinda numbers are you pushing on your STS kit?

I agree that not all imports are rice, just the one's that make their cars look like it. I personally love the evo's, I think they are sweet and put out respectable numbers, especailly once modified. Do you have an 8 or 9? My car is slow needs more boost. :cry: I need to get meth or a FMIC.

Juiced
08-16-2006, 12:08 PM
I've got an 05 8.
You've got a forged 346 why is your car slow? Bump up the boost. So what are the #'s

ice97ta
08-16-2006, 12:13 PM
I dont have any problems with you either juiced. Like i said i respect all cars that are fast, Some people on here just dont have the same outlook as you and i do. Hey if you and JD_Z28 (john) race, let me know i will video it for you. I agree with what your saying, for me a TEAM, is a group of people that have the same goal. I know a lot of people when they hear team as far as car, they think its gay. I dont mind being called a team, but im glad there is no beef between us. HAVE A GOOD ONE

JD_Z28
08-16-2006, 12:25 PM
I've got an 05 8.
You've got a forged 346 why is your car slow? Bump up the boost. So what are the #'s
Need Intercooling the IAT's are up there. With 8.7lbs on 91 its putting down around 480whp 510 tq. :cry: Once I get my FMIC and fuel pump then i'm gonna run more boost and a new tune for 103. What kind of #'s you putting down with your evo?

Juiced
08-16-2006, 01:09 PM
stock turbo was 397/385 and i can cut 1.472 60's on street tires.

new turbo will be mid to high 400's on 91 and 700+ On C16 or VP import.

I love being able to boost 30+ lbs on the stock shortblock.

ice97ta
08-16-2006, 01:11 PM
HOLY CRAP, that is a nice set up on the evo. Next time you take it to the track let me know, i would love to see it run.

JD_Z28
08-16-2006, 01:17 PM
[QUOTE=Juiced]stock turbo was 397/385 and i can cut 1.472 60's on street tires.

new turbo will be mid to high 400's on 91 and 700+ On C16 or VP import.

Good numbers bro, you need to send me some pics of your ride. Can the stock bottom end handle 700 ponies.

Juiced
08-16-2006, 01:20 PM
stock bottom ends tend to let go around 650, nothing a built motor cant't handle though. trying to decide between a 2.0 and a 2.4

JD_Z28
08-16-2006, 01:34 PM
stock bottom ends tend to let go around 650, nothing a built motor cant't handle though. trying to decide between a 2.0 and a 2.4
Good luck with your project. :eek2:

BlueThunder2
08-16-2006, 02:04 PM
Juiced. I look forward to seeing your set-up. Sounds like you might have your fuel problem figured out. I guess you would have to run a seperate fuel pressure regulator? Sounds AWESOME.

JD- The Wicked Heritage bragged continuously about your car. They really look up to you. I assume you got your tranny back? Do you not have enough fuel pump or injectors? Who is doing your tuning? If you end up with a tuning problem, let me know. I talked to some of my buddies in Atlanta (where they are running over 1000 hp on boost) and they are willing to make a trip out here if we get enough cars that need tuning. I look forward to seeing your car in the future. Once my Hi-compression motor decides it wants to blow, my next motor will be boosted.

iced97ta- Don't you have some work to do? Don't make me tell your shop head. :) Now get that LT4 package on that car. :drive:

JD_Z28
08-16-2006, 03:05 PM
[QUOTE]
JD- The Wicked Heritage bragged continuously about your car. They really look up to you. I assume you got your tranny back? Do you not have enough fuel pump or injectors? Who is doing your tuning? If you end up with a tuning problem, let me know. I talked to some of my buddies in Atlanta (where they are running over 1000 hp on boost) and they are willing to make a trip out here if we get enough cars that need tuning. I look forward to seeing your car in the future. Once my Hi-compression motor decides it wants to blow, my next motor will be boosted.

I have plenty of injector (Motoron 60's) What i'm lacking is a good fuel setup. I'm not sure if I should do a drop in or go with an Aeromotive setup. I got my tune done over at Excellseor Motorsports near Harley Davidson in Clairmont. I've heard a lot about your car too. I would love to check it out sometime, maybe at one of the meets.

BlueThunder2
08-16-2006, 03:37 PM
The High Boost cars from Modern Day Muscle Cars in Atlanta are running Drop in pumps with a boost pump in-line. I would think it should take car of you, and is easy to do. Good luck with what you decide.

Oh yeah, Tho's injectors ARE plenty BIG! Say, do you know of someone that can weld in a cage for me? I'll buy the kit, just need an installer.

Juiced
08-16-2006, 03:41 PM
Thunder whats #'s is your car putting down? motor and on the bottle?

Ryne @ CMS
08-16-2006, 03:54 PM
Thunder whats #'s is your car putting down? motor and on the bottle?
more then you :jest:

BlueThunder2
08-16-2006, 04:06 PM
I'll never tell. :devil: I let the track do the talking. :)

JD_Z28
08-16-2006, 04:56 PM
I'll never tell. :devil: I let the track do the talking. :)

Damn, I wanted to know also. Sorry I don't know anyone that does roll cages. Post a new thread i'm sure someone does. Blue Thunder do you think a drop in with bust a pump can dish out enough fuel for 800 whp.

BlueThunder2
08-16-2006, 05:10 PM
Damn, I wanted to know also. Sorry I don't know anyone that does roll cages. Post a new thread i'm sure someone does. Blue Thunder do you think a drop in with bust a pump can dish out enough fuel for 800 whp.

Yes. I am 98% sure you will be fine. Go to www.moderndaymusclecars.com and call the phone # on the screen. Shaun, Roy, or Pat should be able to help you out. Tell them Todd, the Marine with the Blue T/A drag car they worked on told you to call.

I know for a fact that GMMG's 600 rwhp cars (www.gmmginc.net) ran the factory pump with an in-line boost pump, and had plenty fuel for more.

I run the factory pump with an in-line boost pump, and I never lose fuel pressure. Not even on a hard nitrous run.

JD_Z28
08-16-2006, 05:12 PM
Yes. I am 98% sure you will be fine. Go to www.moderndaymusclecars.com and call the phone # on the screen. Shaun, Roy, or Pat should be able to help you out. Tell them Todd, the Marine with the Blue T/A drag car they worked on told you to call.

I know for a fact that GMMG's 600 rwhp cars (www.gmmginc.net) ran the factory pump with an in-line boost pump, and had plenty fuel for more.

I run the factory pump with an in-line boost pump, and I never lose fuel pressure. Not even on a hard nitrous run.
Cool, Thanks man.

Juiced
08-16-2006, 06:15 PM
more then you :jest:

:owned: by my best friend!

Thanks for the vote of confidance jackass! lol

BlueThunder2
08-16-2006, 06:36 PM
:owned: by my best friend!

Thanks for the vote of confidance jackass! lol

:jest: That's pretty good.

Juiced
08-16-2006, 06:45 PM
:jest: That's pretty good.

I thought so :chug:

Wicked illusions
08-16-2006, 08:35 PM
Wow! I leave for 1/2 of day and this thread gets 4 pages long. First let me say when I posted for my CAR CLUB I always called it "CAR CLub" Ryne is the guy who called it team. I will assure you there is nothing rice about guys driving domestics and talking cars. If you do well you are the ignorant. I think its stupid when you call someone stock rice that would just say that you were rice at a point, because your car was stock at a point .now honestly I dont know how a guy acting like a dick can lead to a thread of 4 pages. I have no beef with juiced or ryne. He called my club rice and I proved him wrong. He doesent know any of the club members and has no right to asume we are. Same goes for me (juiced). I know things got out of hands. I really didn't mean to get juiced involved (my bad, you have a friend with a big mouth...). Both of your cars seem fast and that's cool. I've never liked imports personal taste nothing personal. I just bought my SOMcamaroSS 3 months ago and I already started to mod it. Give me few months and I'll be able to drop a blower in it. Now lets squash this senseless argument.

Oh and forgot to say what up to Bruce and blue thunder!

Juiced
08-16-2006, 08:57 PM
you're still :gay: :judge:

wickedstang
08-16-2006, 09:21 PM
Wow! I leave for 1/2 of day and this thread gets 4 pages long. First let me say when I posted for my CAR CLUB I always called it "CAR CLub" Ryne is the guy who called it team. I will assure you there is nothing rice about guys driving domestics and talking cars. If you do well you are the ignorant. I think its stupid when you call someone stock rice that would just say that you were rice at a point, because your car was stock at a point .now honestly I dont know how a guy acting like a dick can lead to a thread of 4 pages. I have no beef with juiced or ryne. He called my club rice and I proved him wrong. He doesent know any of the club members and has no right to asume we are. Same goes for me (juiced). I know things got out of hands. I really didn't mean to get juiced involved (my bad, you have a friend with a big mouth...). Both of your cars seem fast and that's cool. I've never liked imports personal taste nothing personal. I just bought my SOMcamaroSS 3 months ago and I already started to mod it. Give me few months and I'll be able to drop a blower in it. Now lets squash this senseless argument.

Oh and forgot to say what up to Bruce and blue thunder!so anyway's about the drama that is going on in here f@%& that i'm out of it ..... i think is stuped because i love fast cars and about imports there some fast cars out there but not my taste for some people it is but not for me........i love fbody cars but i have no beef with juiced or ryne but ''juiced'' you have a friend with a big mouth sorry to say it but he talks to much drama.......sorry to call your vett a ricerocket but you call my car club a ricer club and where not...... where a fbody car club just to hang out and talk about cars........ i'll back my car club to the end but i hope we can squash this senseless argument because is stuped......... i just what to say hi to all the guy's i hang out with oh hey blue thunder your :hail:''ta'' rules man.......

Wicked illusions
08-16-2006, 09:22 PM
LOL! still mad about the name calling?

wickedstang
08-16-2006, 09:40 PM
you're still :gay: :judge: oh hey ''Juiced'' just squash it man.....

Wicked illusions
08-16-2006, 10:01 PM
squashed!:). hey juiced,let me put in that blower and a nice tune then we can go out for a friendly race. what do you say?

Juiced
08-16-2006, 10:13 PM
squashed!:). hey juiced,let me put in that blower and a nice tune then we can go out for a friendly race. what do you say?

first get the blower then we'll talk.

Ryne @ CMS
08-16-2006, 10:23 PM

Oh and forgot to say what up to Bruce and blue thunder!
http://ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=554819&page=2&highlight=wicked+illusions
page 2, post # 21,you mention "My team and I are going to qualcomm"

you know what yes, i have a big mouth, but i can back it up, i just simply made a joke about you calling your little car club a "team" and you got all bitter and defensive. you havent proved anything, other then the fact your ignorant, calling legiment fast cars rice, because one has black wheels, the other is a fast, clean evo. i thought this subject was dropped by looking at the most recent posts, but you comeback a say shit, you want to keep this going , i have all the time in the world, because you dont have the brain power to prove shit, except that my car has black wheels, and my best friend drives a fast, clean not rice evo. post away bitch :jest:

Wicked illusions
08-16-2006, 10:45 PM
LOL! dude I think you are lame for even trying to talk shit in the first place. I said its squashed and it is. If you are tired of playing with your dolls thatís not my problem. good day!its over...:)

Ryne @ CMS
08-16-2006, 10:52 PM
LOL! dude I think you are lame for even trying to talk shit in the first place. I said its squashed and it is. If you are tired of playing with your dolls thatís not my problem. good day!its over...:)
you and your team have a goodnight :gay:

Wicked illusions
08-16-2006, 10:56 PM
:eyes: over!:wave-fing

BlueThunder2
08-16-2006, 11:59 PM
You guys crack me up! This reminds me of the Southern Section. The Atlanta boys do this all the time. It's been fun, and thanks for the props. See you guys next opportunity I get. :cheers: