Joke for the day

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2006, 01:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Joke for the day

A cabbie picks up a nun. She gets into the cab and notices that the very handsome cab driver won't stop staring at her. She asks him why he is staring. He replies, "I have a question to ask you, but I don't want to offend you." She answers, "My son, you cannot offend me. When you're as old as I am and have been a nun as long as I have, you get a chance to see and hear just about everything. I'm sure that there's nothing you could say or ask that I would find offensive."

"Well," the cabbie says, "I've always had a fantasy to have a nun kiss me." She responds, "Well, let's see what we can do about that. Number one, you have to be single and number two, you must be Catholic." The cab driver is very excited and says, "Yes, I'm single and Catholic!"

"Okay," the nun says. "Pull into the next alley." The nun fulfills his fantasy with a passionate kiss. But when they get back on the road, the cab driver starts crying. "My dear child," said the nun, "why are you crying?"

"Forgive me for I have sinned. I lied and I must confess: I'm married and I'm Jewish."

The nun says, "That's okay. My name is Kevin and I'm going to a Halloween party."
Old 08-14-2006, 02:01 PM
Launching!

Old 08-14-2006, 02:03 PM
TECH Apprentice

what do you get when you crosss-breed an M&M and a rooster??

A **** that melts in your mouth and not in your hands...