8-17-06 Fort Worth Thursday Night GTG

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2006, 11:33 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 8-17-06 Fort Worth Thursday Night GTG

If you were in attendance last week and seen the police present and giving the crowd they gathered a "talk" it's not because they were called on us. I called them out. If you missed the talking to or are new to this GTG....If you burn in or out, do donuts, or do that little "drift" number out of the parking lot in the water they've decided it will cost you $500 bucks, an impounded car, and if you're banned off property or not. NOW I do understand for some of my rear wheel drive guys don't do it purposely, but I think we can all see when someone is intentionally doing it. Some of you may be pissed about this, but majority of the crowd was pleased and said it was something much needed. So hopefully this keeps the meet in order.

I have a random question too.....Why is it the Fbody guys/gals never all park together? I want to get a good group shot of Fbodies since I favor them, but you guys never park together like the mustangs srt4's wrx's lightnings etc....hmmm...
Old 08-17-2006, 08:30 PM
On The Tree

is anybody going tonight???
Old 08-18-2006, 09:21 PM
On The Tree

answer for your question. They think that they are too good to be together, in my opinion it seems to be arrogance, therefore they don't care for other opinion. Or they think that their car will be better alone and flash more than his fellow's car. That issue is terrible and it can be several things more than we can image, which I have to study that species very close.
Old 08-19-2006, 11:36 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

the people that know eachother tend to park together. seems like most of the f-body crowd that shows up arent ls1tech people. the ls1tech people usually do park together.
Old 08-19-2006, 11:50 PM
11 Second Club

Jess I Agree.. The people that do show up are all cocky and most of there cars are terds.. So I say let the people that are like that stay by themselves we dont need em..It also seems the whole Racing/ meets have died down alot!!! all the regulars are always working or working on there cars.. HAHAH plus Mellow, dan, and I havent been on here stirring up stufff.......Ahhh the good Ol days anyone remember those days?? Lots of trash talking and racing?? It was only 3 or so months ago.. Way before this meet got started.. LOTS of vettes cobras and fbodies... No imports.. i dont have anything against them just you know..I think maybe cooler weather will bring people out too.
Old 08-20-2006, 11:01 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by NickcZ28
Jess I Agree.. The people that do show up are all cocky and most of there cars are terds.. So I say let the people that are like that stay by themselves we dont need em..It also seems the whole Racing/ meets have died down alot!!! all the regulars are always working or working on there cars.. HAHAH plus Mellow, dan, and I havent been on here stirring up stufff.......Ahhh the good Ol days anyone remember those days?? Lots of trash talking and racing?? It was only 3 or so months ago.. Way before this meet got started.. LOTS of vettes cobras and fbodies... No imports.. i dont have anything against them just you know..I think maybe cooler weather will bring people out too.
hey biatch... is your car running?? re-match unless you are now a "racecar" lol!

I finally got my 6-speed, rear end, and driver mod. lol This time lets do a 30 punch. I seem to fair better down low!

Nick... trust me once those 75/81 degree nights come around more and more people will be out. Heck the arlington Friday night non circle jerk GTG may actually come around again!
Old 08-20-2006, 04:19 PM
TECH Apprentice

Nick....thanks for being good this week ....Come talk to me next week maybe we can work something out on what you want..... Plus in a month maybe 2 I'm handing that meet over to someone...so then you can break them in by giving them hell every week :p
Old 08-21-2006, 05:09 PM
11 Second Club

I never cause trouble....;P you got the wrong guy!
whats the matter never seen a F350 dually do donuts?you dont like??
Old 08-21-2006, 05:31 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by NickcZ28
I never cause trouble....;P you got the wrong guy!
whats the matter never seen a F350 dually do donuts?you dont like??
Yeah I think its the other one with the same tailgate and missing mirror