LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

ET Performance heads let us down big time! (resolved)

Old 08-16-2006, 01:08 PM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry ET Performance heads let us down big time! (resolved)

Wade fom Auto Worx in Toronto just called me and he was not to happy, the ETP LS7 heads that a few of us have been waiting for since we ordered them in November are still costing me my summer!

Mine finally arrived last week and we found a pin hole that you can actually see light through on my pasenger side head and another customer of Auto Worx also seems to have symptoms that would suggest a hole in one or both of his heads.

These heads were supposed to be pressure tested by ETP before they send them out. ETP cost me pretty much my whole season as well as a few others who were set back waiting for them. Four Auto Worx customers ordered these heads in November and to date only one car is up and running and he has only been out for a few weeks.

These companies should have the product tested and ready for their customers before they start advertising them for sale, they are not cheap parts and should be top quality and reliable. I'm looking for compensation from ETP for my summer, and my time and expense, not to mention Auto Worx time, effort, parts, and having to wait to get paid for the completion of their customers jobs and also not being able to satisfy their customers expectations due to ETP's issues.
Old 08-16-2006, 02:25 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We have been in contact with Wade the whole day when we were made aware of the issue. We assure you that this is going to be taken care of. We have verified with Wade that they have passed at 60 PSI, we mark ever head, which is way more pressure than they ever should see on a engine. Sorry for what has happened and please contact us directly at 248-668-9390.

Thank you,
Craig

Search this Thread