Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Ricer jumps fence, gets put back over....

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2006, 09:07 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ricer jumps fence, gets put back over....

Well, I figured I would go get a couple bacon, egg, and cheese taquitos from Whataburger this morning. I get my food and get onto the frontage road. As I am pulling out, I look behind me and see an older 2 door Accord (flip up headlight version) coming up behind me and fast. I just accelerated normally due to my food in the car and my turn coming up in about 80 feet. I turn right with the Accord behind me and turn into the light at the bridge over the highway. It was red, so I stopped, rearranged the food "just in case" he wants to play. Wouldn't you know it, as I am stopping, he is revving his engine up, . I pull out and get into the left lane since the right one is a turn only lane back the other way, still in 1st, . I hear him hauling *** off the light and get ready for the flyby. When he gets next to me, I see this fat redheaded kid with a black backwards cap trying to look all hard, sitting low in his car. I guess he thought he was Fred Durst or something. He has his Emo butt-buddy riding shotgun and God knows what in the back seat. He is revving his engine. I do the T1000 wave and he takes off. I just punch it and before I go into 2nd he was about 3.5 - 4 cars behind. I let out and slow down (was at about 50 in a 45) and he whips behind me on my ***. He was back there for quite sometime until it was time for him to go play buttdarts and World of Warcraft for 10 straight hours and took a right.

While he was behind me, I was thinking of you guys and tried to get the camera on my phone to get a picture of this car he was driving, but it came out like crap. I will see him out again hopefully and will post up for your enjoyment. It was great! He had the white spray painted mesh grille, Pep Boys foglights, huge matchbox car wheels and the magnetic vinyl flames on the hood, . Didn't expect anything like that this early in the morning, but it was pretty comical.

Last edited by I <3 80057; 08-19-2006 at 09:17 AM.
Old 08-19-2006, 09:29 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by I <3 80057

I do the T1000 wave
What the hell is that?
Old 08-19-2006, 09:34 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Shackleford
What the hell is that?
In Terminator 2, when he gets all shot up by that kids mom, almost falling into the vat of molten metal, she runs out of bullets. He then takes full shape, looks at her and shakes his finger at her. There WAS a smiley on here of it, hell if I know where it went.
Old 08-19-2006, 09:36 AM
TECH Addict

In Terminator 2, when he gets all shot up by that kids mom, almost falling into the vat of molten metal, she runs out of bullets. He then takes full shape, looks at her and shakes his finger at her. There WAS a smiley on here of it, hell if I know where it went.
Haha. I don't remember that part.
Old 08-19-2006, 10:54 AM
Launching!

I do, thats the perfect gesture LOL. A old Accord. With Plastic flames. Wow.

I think the kids might be taking this crap a little too seriously these days. Seems like everyone is trying to act like their a combo of 50 cent and James Bond and that the whole world will end if they dont get to a movie on time.

I wont say nice kill. That car was DOA. Good job though
Old 08-19-2006, 01:02 PM
Staging Lane

Well, I figured I would go get a couple bacon, egg, and cheese taquitos from Whataburger this morning. I get my food and get onto the frontage road. As I am pulling out, I look behind me and see an older 2 door Accord (flip up headlight version) coming up behind me and fast. I just accelerated normally due to my food in the car and my turn coming up in about 80 feet. I turn right with the Accord behind me and turn into the light at the bridge over the highway. It was red, so I stopped, rearranged the food "just in case" he wants to play. Wouldn't you know it, as I am stopping, he is revving his engine up, . I pull out and get into the left lane since the right one is a turn only lane back the other way, still in 1st, . I hear him hauling *** off the light and get ready for the flyby. When he gets next to me, I see this fat redheaded kid with a black backwards cap trying to look all hard, sitting low in his car. I guess he thought he was Fred Durst or something. He has his Emo butt-buddy riding shotgun and God knows what in the back seat. He is revving his engine. I do the T1000 wave and he takes off. I just punch it and before I go into 2nd he was about 3.5 - 4 cars behind. I let out and slow down (was at about 50 in a 45) and he whips behind me on my ***. He was back there for quite sometime until it was time for him to go play buttdarts and World of Warcraft for 10 straight hours and took a right.

While he was behind me, I was thinking of you guys and tried to get the camera on my phone to get a picture of this car he was driving, but it came out like crap. I will see him out again hopefully and will post up for your enjoyment. It was great! He had the white spray painted mesh grille, Pep Boys foglights, huge matchbox car wheels and the magnetic vinyl flames on the hood, . Didn't expect anything like that this early in the morning, but it was pretty comical.
hey now, don't associate some kid trying to be hard in his sht box with world of warcraft. Its not fair to the game.
Old 08-19-2006, 01:34 PM
TECH Addict

Rice is always good for a laugh!
Old 08-19-2006, 02:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

why do kids nowadays come out of there mothers womb thinking ricers are the fastest car on earth.......i remeber i saw an old seventies movie the other day and the whole movie was filled with v-8s and cars of that era it was great, when muscle cars ruled the earth, **** i hate politics.
Old 08-19-2006, 03:14 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Hey... i'm a fat red head lol, and I'm 17... at least i know whats fast and bought my camaro lol
Old 08-19-2006, 04:09 PM
Launching!

Great write-up! T2 wave...that's some funny ****!
Old 08-23-2006, 11:57 PM
On The Tree

I just dont get these JERKOFF kids who think they even deserve to race against an LS1 . It just pisses me off when ever an acne covered teenager in there half painted half primered rice mobiles try to get me to race .

They either 1. been watching too much Fast and Furious or 2. are just too ******* stupid to understand they are not fast .
Old 08-24-2006, 01:17 AM
TECH Enthusiast

hey i deserve to race one, wtf
Old 08-24-2006, 07:40 PM
On The Tree

lol. my bad, maybe I should have worded it differently.