LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Dealings with fuddle as of now

Old 08-25-2006, 07:52 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dealings with fuddle as of now

Well after the huge fuddle deal here is my update.(4 weeks to get converter) As of yesterday i have spoken on the phone with a lady there. It sounds like they had some unfortunant events take place and are behind on buisness. They are going to refund me for their converter after it showed up late and then was a LS1 converter when it should have been SBC style. They did however send me the, i presume correct converter and i recieved it today but havent opened it.(two weeks later) Both converters will be getting returned as i had to purchase from another company due to their lack of communication in the past month. SO as of right now i hope that they are gettign things back in order and cought up. I will keep posted if i get refunded and the rest of our transactions go smoothly. The welds on my converter look good to anyone concerned. The pads that are welded to the converter have factory spot welds that do not look incredible but the pad extensions and pilot/ pump drive hub all look like quality welds. I belive that the welds performed by fuddle all look good and the factory converter welds look like the three other converters i have.

Search this Thread