Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

B&M Transpak how hard does it actually shift

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2006, 06:00 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default B&M Transpak how hard does it actually shift

I searched for a while and didnt get a definate answere. I seen where people talked about chirping 2=3 with their transgos but nothing about the b&m transpack. I was wanting to know or trying to get an idea of just how hard the highest setting which i take it is #2 street/strip, how hard it bangs the gears before i order one. Also i see the differnce from the shift improver to the transpack is holding gears? Is that all that it is, or is there other things to come with it. I mean from what i read they basicly look/sound like their the same things.
Old 08-26-2006, 07:18 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Wildwillz28
I searched for a while and didnt get a definate answere. I seen where people talked about chirping 2=3 with their transgos but nothing about the b&m transpack. I was wanting to know or trying to get an idea of just how hard the highest setting which i take it is #2 street/strip, how hard it bangs the gears before i order one. Also i see the differnce from the shift improver to the transpack is holding gears? Is that all that it is, or is there other things to come with it. I mean from what i read they basicly look/sound like their the same things.
My 2-3 shifts like stock. Same with my th350. i had to have the th350's kit modified to firm up the 2-3. Both trans have a hard 1-2 shift and thats it. I had less than sat performance with trans go on the th350 but great with bm. seems people have the opposite with the 4l60e. I would try trans go if i had to do it over again bc of what i've heard here.