Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

98 Z28 -vs- Civic Si Hatchback

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2006, 08:50 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 98 Z28 -vs- Civic Si Hatchback

Usually I don't condone street racing but everyonce in a while I get hungry. Well, I get off early on Friday for the first time in a while t-tops off and I'm just cruising home on a beautiful Carolina summer day. I had noticed an eager Si with the typical fart can and such ducking in and out of traffic. Got to a light that had three lanes going straight, I was in the far right and he was in the far left. I hadn't planned on running but the light turns green and he revs it up and peels out. It wasn't until I heard him chirp into second that I descided to show him what not to do. I didn't even lay in until he was through the intersection. I left it in first, laid in and ran first so high that by the time I took second the back end bucked a round a little. I hit 60 and was a good 3 lengths ahead. He had kind of a stupid look on his face and a half-mile later he pulled into an Advanced Auto parking lot... LOL, guess he thought he needed something. Oh well. That made a good start to my weekend.
Old 08-29-2006, 01:16 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

sweet.