08-31-2006, 08:07 PM
Looking for a LS1 F-body, I have around $9000 to play with
- Willing to travel up to 300 miles but no more. (Dallas, maybe Houston, if in TX)
- Mileage is not too big of a deal, anything greater than 110k is more than likely not gonna cut it.
- Color preference order: Black, navy blue, silver for Trans Ams; Only black for Z28s
- Prefer M6 but will consider A4.
- Clean title.
- Heavily prefer a Trans Am to Z28, but the right black Z will work.
09-02-2006, 02:00 AM
I know the owner of this car.. and I don't think it sold on ebay, I sure you could get it for around 8K maybe less.
09-03-2006, 09:45 PM
located just north of Houston
09-04-2006, 10:38 AM
I'm in Russellville which I think is about as close to camden as your gonna find on the boards haha. Anyways if you thought you might like mine just let me know and we might could work something out. Later!
Z28 For Sale (http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=207669355&dealer_id=58290232&car_year=2000&mod_bookmark_id=null&search_type=both&num_records=&make=CHEV&distance=25&model=CAM&address=72802&certified=&advanced=&max_price=&bkms=1157384316997&min_price=&end_year=2007&start_year=1981&lang=en&cardist=0)
09-04-2006, 04:09 PM
Im asking 10,000 for my NBM z28. Let me know if your interested...btw im 50 miles closer to you than Houston.
http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5602986#post5602986 1999 Trans am w/Mods CHEAP!
09-28-2006, 09:57 AM
09-28-2006, 03:48 PM
I am selling mine for 7,000, in tulsa, oklahoma, I am pretty close. Give me a call, its an awesome car, I just need to get rid of it to pay it off. Thanks
09-28-2006, 03:50 PM
Here is the autotrader add
10-03-2006, 11:38 PM
There is that "right black Z" for ya. :) Check it out let me know what you think.