Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

For those running dual 255's intank...

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2006, 08:40 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default For those running dual 255's intank...

Have you had any major problems and what power will this support? Im assuming you have to run a hot wire setup when you do this? Anyone have pics of how they T'd the lines together and secured the pumps to the hangar?

Im considering some fuel system upgrades soon and looking to this as one option. I've done multiple intank pump setups before on different cars with great sucess. I wasn't sure if its worth it on these cars or not. At what point do the stock lines not flow enough and need to be replaced?

Thanks for the help,

Charles
Old 09-03-2006, 09:38 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 45 Likes on 31 Posts

http://rides.webshots.com/album/64988796cazkku

i only use the stock pressure line as my return line now, but i have seen several people safely around 650rwhp with the factory presure line and even factory rail.

'hot wire setup' is just a dedicated power wire to the new pump triggered by the old pump power wire
Old 09-03-2006, 10:10 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MIGHTYMOUSE
http://rides.webshots.com/album/64988796cazkku

i only use the stock pressure line as my return line now, but i have seen several people safely around 650rwhp with the factory presure line and even factory rail.

'hot wire setup' is just a dedicated power wire to the new pump triggered by the old pump power wire
Thanks, i planned on hotwiring it either way. I want fuel for 600whp, although I am only doing a 500whp buildup really. I'd rather it be overkill, then not enough.