Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Shifter camera on 2 KB Cobra low 10 blasts

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2006, 12:29 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Shifter camera on 2 KB Cobra low 10 blasts

One of my favorite Cobra's for sure with a different camera angle than usual. Ratt-I driven by Houston's Ratt Fink who gives a lesson on rowing the gears in his 10 oohh screaming Kenne Bell Blowzilla monster. Without even a gargle of joy juice he gets everything out of his Sonic Blue, cept a 9!

9/1 pass, very hot day at HRP, slipped off the line for 10.22 @ 136

9/3 Nite time pass, the master lets you into his office and runs 10.037 @ 137

A fast car, is a fast car, it's all good!

soon to add movies of my new 99 SS

Brought to you Banner/Commercial free
from
04SNAKE.com
Old 09-07-2006, 03:31 PM
Staging Lane

i see RATT out at hrp almost everytime i go. he's a hell of a nice guy and always answers any questions me or my friend have. he definately is getting that car dialed in. he clicked of a 10.1 last time i went to hrp about a month ago.

i can't view the vids. my comp has never been able to play mpa files . even if i download all the current codecs.
Old 09-07-2006, 04:03 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Apex_632
i see RATT out at hrp almost everytime i go. he's a hell of a nice guy and always answers any questions me or my friend have. he definately is getting that car dialed in. he clicked of a 10.1 last time i went to hrp about a month ago.

i can't view the vids. my comp has never been able to play mpa files . even if i download all the current codecs.
well we can't have that, now can we! All those codecs, .dvi, avi. bla,bla,bla

Go to >>my movies page<< and scoll down a bit until you find the link to download the VLC player. it is a player developed by geeks and eliminates the need to keep up on all those codecs. It is non-spyware truly FREE (no trial period) software that you download, unzip and use it from where ever it is located. No installation is required, no registry entries created, just delete it if you find something better!

My movies site may be primarily dedicated to Stangs, but I also have a ton of non-Ferd stuff as well as some pretty neat downloads like VLC player, try it and let me know if it works for you OK, you need to watch Mr. Fink at work and all of his movies are .mpg, so Media player pukes on them!
Old 09-07-2006, 04:20 PM
TECH Senior Member

Very cool stuff. Super nice guy and nice driver!
Old 09-14-2006, 04:30 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 04snake
well we can't have that, now can we! All those codecs, .dvi, avi. bla,bla,bla

Go to >>my movies page<< and scoll down a bit until you find the link to download the VLC player. it is a player developed by geeks and eliminates the need to keep up on all those codecs. It is non-spyware truly FREE (no trial period) software that you download, unzip and use it from where ever it is located. No installation is required, no registry entries created, just delete it if you find something better!

My movies site may be primarily dedicated to Stangs, but I also have a ton of non-Ferd stuff as well as some pretty neat downloads like VLC player, try it and let me know if it works for you OK, you need to watch Mr. Fink at work and all of his movies are .mpg, so Media player pukes on them!
sorry it took my so long to respond. i got the player and it worked perfectly. thanks a bunch for the link.
Old 09-14-2006, 06:11 PM
TECH Addict

Sweet!!!