Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

anybody moved the ram-air decals?

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2006, 02:09 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default anybody moved the ram-air decals?

i pulled mine off cause i am going with the red and black thing and the gray stickers just didnt match, i have purchased the new ones and was thinkin of putting them high up the nostrals closer to the windsheild kinda in the same spot as where the put the engine size or hp rating on the older cowl induction cars. anyone have a pic of what the would look like i am pretty sure it would be cool, but with the infinite pic and member library on here i figured i would see it first hand before i do it. thanks KEVIN
Old 09-06-2006, 03:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

I took mine off and put chrome ones. Just take your time taking them off.
Old 09-06-2006, 04:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

i too considered this...BUT i decided against it! the reason was that moving the ram air decal closer to the windshield kind of messes with the illusion of the car being flat or low to the ground. It actualy, i think, would make the car look taller and clash with the sleek look. Of course i look WAY to deep into these things i guess...but thats just what i think. Post pics if u do
Old 09-06-2006, 10:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

Its different but I think you should expect comments afterwards saying they are in the wrong spot because it goes against over 10 years of common knowledge that they are closer to the front. I think about these things too much as well. It is your car that you have to live with though.

Quick Reply: anybody moved the ram-air decals?