Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Interior Cleaner

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2006, 03:26 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Interior Cleaner

What do you use to clean the soft interior pieces, I've used armor all but I guess that was a bad idea because it's turning kind of white. And is armor all leather cleaner good for our seats, I've been using this just wanna make sure Im not screwing up anything.
Old 09-06-2006, 03:59 PM
TECH Fanatic

na...your not messin nuthin up! if its the white streaks that im thinkin of...they should go away! i too have been on a search for the best interior detailer...so far i have had much success using Turtle Wax Platinum Series Ultra Shine Protectant Interior Detailer...its a mouthfull, but you can get it at wal-mart or autozone! So far it gives good shine...but i do shows and stuff...if you dont do shows and are not as **** as i am lol then what your using is fine! If the streaks dont go away i would consider experimenting with other products...just my 2 cents
!oh and welcom to the board
Old 09-06-2006, 05:06 PM
TECH Apprentice

Thanks for the quick reply. The white streaks have been there a while and haven't went away so I'm just looking for another product to use, maybe I'll try the Turtle wax.
Old 09-06-2006, 05:31 PM
12 Second Club

Meguiars makes a killer interior all purpose cleaner. The stuff removes carpet stains and dirt like you wont believe. Its from their Detailer line called All Purpose Cleaner Plus. You dilute it either 1:4 or 1:10, either way it works great, Ive tried both. Its somewhere around $15 for a gallon. Check out autodetailingsolutions.com.
Old 09-06-2006, 05:42 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 98NATA
What do you use to clean the soft interior pieces, I've used armor all but I guess that was a bad idea because it's turning kind of white. And is armor all leather cleaner good for our seats, I've been using this just wanna make sure Im not screwing up anything.
98NATA..Check out our Poorboy's Natural Look Dressing http://www.brilexsolutions.com/ponalodr16.html for the soft interior pieces and Poorboy's Leather Stuff http://www.brilexsolutions.com/polest16.html for leather seats. If you have any other questions feel free to PM, Email or give us a call.

Thanks, John

Quick Reply: Interior Cleaner