Manual Transmission T56 | T5 | MN12 | Clutches | Hydraulics | Shifters

Ram Powergrip HD

Old 09-07-2006, 07:12 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Ram Powergrip HD

its broke in, and feels great!

I used a resurfaced flywheel, Ram powergrip HD, ram adjustable master cylinder, and an updated slave. The pedal pressure feels amazing, and grabs hard. My only complaint is rough engagement. There is some chatter when driving in the city, but after you make a couple WOT shifts in engages like a dream.

In less than 3 weeks, i put 1800 miles on it. I broke it in for 500, have several street passes on it, and 2 track passes. My only complaint now is traction!!! lol 2.29 60 ft....spinning like no other. I tried feathering at 3k on street tires..no good.
Old 09-07-2006, 07:19 PM
Teching In

thats the next clutch im going with. i hate my spec stage 3. im glad that you like it.
Old 09-07-2006, 11:11 PM
Launching!

I loved my Ram HD while I had mine. It lasted 7k miles with speedo being off slightly so Maybe 10 if you push it. But my slave cylinder was leaking into it so I'm sure that had something to do with it. It didnt slip till it started to die. I'm going to get some shots of it up here after we took it out, It was grinding down to the rivets. But I bought another one due to the shear price/value of it. Hopefully it'll be here soon everythings torn down and ready

Search this Thread