Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Firebird vs 240SX (Sylvia)

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2006, 11:14 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Firebird vs 240SX (Sylvia)

Long story short:
Friday night, driving home from work, I get this HID glare in my rear window coming up fast! I was thinking, **** how fast was i going!?!? So thinking it's a cop, i slow down and the dude is riding my bumper, and then finally gets around me. A 240SX aka Nissan Sylvia. He takes off, and i don't see him again untill a red light before we turn left onto a highway. So i am thinking... OK, it's time to burn some rice. Uh-oh... Highway Patrol cruiser in front of us. Damn...OK, so it just rained, maybe it's for the best... but then cruising along behind the cop, the 240 driver wants me to notice he has a "turbo" and his BOV lets out a woosh. Yeah, i thought, cool for you to taunt me with that cop rolling in front of us. To my suprise, the HP cruiser slams on his brakes, flips his cruiser around and starts hauling *** down the opposite way we are going! Temtation rears it head and i drop 2 gears and run up along side the 240. Sorry dude, but if you honked off... i didn't hear you! my car is loud as FU(K! So i wait for him to make the jump. BAM! Little 240 is quick off the roll from 60, and i was about to put my door to his when he let off. So i drop back down to 3rd and I get out. I slow back down so he can catch up and when he does, i hand signal for him to go. Another 60 punch and his turbo is spooled, and that car rolled out quick! By the time i get to mid 3rd where my RPM's like to scream in the power band, i am passing him and eventually walking this car by the bus length's. I am hard on the brakes to slow down, and by the time he catches up he is pointing and waiving his arm at me either cursing me out or screaming how sick that was getting his *** handed to him. anyway, i couldn't tell what he was screaming... my car is loud as
FU(K.
Old 09-08-2006, 11:53 PM
TECH Resident

wat up man,
Do you know which 240. I know there is 2 black ones w/ turbo but i've never been in my car to race them. Good kill and nice car.
Old 09-09-2006, 12:45 AM
11 Second Club

Yep, it was black, it was the the newer gen 240. nice blow off sound, but shouldn't try to pick on me anymore!

00 freak, i have seen your car on Eglin at the cBX parking lot. you were there with a silver camaro that had an unpainted cowl hood.
Old 09-09-2006, 08:12 PM
TECH Resident

No, never met a guy w/ a silver camaro. I usually hang out w/ chris hart that use to have a som formula. I'm sure we've seen him.
Old 09-09-2006, 08:49 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Nice kill, we have a couple fast 240's here.
Old 09-09-2006, 10:52 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by GhettoTy
Nice kill, we have a couple fast 240's here.

Thanks, I never really get to run much of anything while I am commuting. I see all highways to get back and forth to work and at odd hours. Pensacola has a few that look sharp, but i don't know how they run.
Old 09-09-2006, 10:53 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 00 Freak
No, never met a guy w/ a silver camaro. I usually hang out w/ chris hart that use to have a som formula. I'm sure we've seen him.
hmmm... how many black firebirds with an SLP Outlaw hood are there in the area? Are you @ Eglin?
Old 09-09-2006, 11:20 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by one2run
Thanks, I never really get to run much of anything while I am commuting. I see all highways to get back and forth to work and at odd hours. Pensacola has a few that look sharp, but i don't know how they run.
I'm out at the same time, I work nights. Thats when I get all my good runs. And I'm on the freeway the whole 40 mile drive home.
Old 09-10-2006, 12:08 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by one2run
hmmm... how many black firebirds with an SLP Outlaw hood are there in the area? Are you @ Eglin?
I know theres a t/a with the same hood. But i know you would know the difference between a formy and t/a. I live on base in eglin.
Old 09-10-2006, 12:24 AM
11 Second Club

that's why i just said black "firebird" with the SLP hood
can't remeber if it was a formula or t/a. i have a twin on eglin as well.