LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Rock On...

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2006, 02:59 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rock On...

I have seen a few threads, and I have seen Dave, or someone respond..so, I am trying to get an update on my tranny..btw, i paid my 2k in advance..
I cant speak for everyone, but this is my issue...
I talked to Dave at the begining of August and ordered my stage 4, quoted 10 bussiness days, which would have been August 22nd. I scheduled an appointment to put the tranny in a week after that, just in case it didnt arrive in time. I still havent got the tranny, and I can understand health issues, fine no problem. I have talked to Dave and agree he is a real nice guy.
But while that is all fine and dandy, there is no reason why I should not be able to get a straight answer as to WHERE my tranny is or WHEN i will get it.
I have left 2 messages, not returned, and spoke to a woman there, whom the 1st time I asked the status of my tranny, she said "I dont know, I will call you back later today". That was 2 weeks ago and I havent gotten that call.
I called back a week later and she said that some trannies shipped out and I should get it by the 5th or 6th. but again, she couldnt tell me if my tranny was in that shipment or not.
I aint even bitchin about not havent it, what is irritating me is I CANT EVEN GET AN ANSWER ON ITS STATUS!!!! My $2000 was taken from my account lickity split. The least I should get is a straight answer so I can let my mechanic know..
having said that, Dave seems to be a nice guy and I hope he rectifies this problem.
Old 09-13-2006, 05:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

I talked to Dave jr at Rock on, he told me that they are shipping out trannies on thursday and friday, and that mine would be on it. Apparently he is running the shop now due to his old man's illness. He is supposed to give me a tracking number on thursday or friday, so I will keep anyone who cares updated.
Old 09-13-2006, 09:56 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,090 Likes on 718 Posts

Okay, and tell him to give me a call, I sent him my cell number, I need him to get on here and give everyeone updates or they cannot continue advertising here.

ADMIN
Old 09-14-2006, 06:27 PM
TECH Fanatic

I didnt get tht call today...I will let everyone know how it goes tomorrow.

NOT admin..
Old 09-22-2006, 11:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

My tranny I ordered from Rock on 2 months ago:

the $2000 that Rock on has given back to me cuz I havent gotten my tranny, or a call, or an email...

come on DAVE, help me feed my children, by giving me my hard earned money back to me. As I said in numerous emails, and phone messages, I sympathize with health problems, but this is not the way you do business. make this right, otherwise your no different than someone who's a pick pocket.
Old 09-23-2006, 11:26 AM
TECH Fanatic

I have filed a formal complaint with the Better Business Bureau.
Old 09-25-2006, 03:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

Spoke to the credit card compay today. they said they would suspend the charge and investigate the issue. Sad it had to come to this....just wanted a damn tranny. Now i will take that $2000 and bank it...last two speed companies
ive dealt with have resulted in nothing but stress..
Old 09-26-2006, 01:33 AM
TECH Veteran

I should have asked if you paid by cc though by your post it sounded like cashiers check or something similar.

At least you have the option to dispute and move on - spend some time reading and calling other sponsors here, you may want to pm those that don't to tranny's but are solid vendors. They may point you in a direction of other sponsors here you won't get ripped off from.

Quick Reply: Rock On...