Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

AAAArrgggh *cry*

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2006, 11:16 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default AAAArrgggh *cry*

I was getting a check cashed a month or so ago and when I pulled up to the curb, I hear this awful crunch. I know about our super low front ends but this was one of those shitty lots where the lot actually slants steeply down and the sidewalk is about 2 inches higher than average. I get out and look at the point of the nose and see no damage..well a week after my dumb *** notices where the damage occurred..right beside the central air inlet on both sides of it...knocking off about a square inch of paint on both sides of the fascia. My question is, is this something a shop could touch up or would I get stuck with having to repaint the entire fascia(which I cant afford)? There is no body damage...just where the paint has been badly chipped. Thanks for any info.

(And could anyone give me a ballpark figure of the cost of touching something like this up at a shop, if possible)
Old 09-13-2006, 11:45 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

No real way to "touch it up" as far as having it look like new. You can mask it off and do it yourself, but most shops won't bother.

New front end paint should run you 250-500 or so.
Old 09-13-2006, 03:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

just get it redone right