Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Give me some more interior ideas

Old 09-19-2006, 01:45 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Give me some more interior ideas

As some of you may know, some of you probably don't either, I'm in the middle of a completely redoing my interior. I am going for a one of a kind show interior. I think I have about everything covered, but feel free to chime in with some more ideas! I'm in the process of getting the aluminized fiberglass (cf look alike..) work done and will post up pics when they are finished for those who are curious (if interested in getting yours done, PM me!)
Black aluminized fiberglass
-Full dash face (the front piece facing you, not the top) w/ custom molds for guages and radar detector
-Bottom portion of center console and console lid
-Sunvisors
-A-pillar with molded dual guage pod
-Headliner
-Plastic pieces on t-tops

Silver Aluminized fiberglass
-All trim pieces (AC vents, guage bezel, radio bezel)
-top of center console

-The doorpanels are going to be swapped from a TA and wrapped in black and silver aluminized fiberglass from top to bottom.
-New molded black carpet with an undecided sound deadener under entire length (not sure on the brand yet)
-Sparco or Arizen seats
-6pt Wolfe cage (possibly full cage by end of summer if motor calls for it)
-gloss black exterior paint on fully prepped and sanded floor trim, back seat speaker panels and hatch speaker panels
-custom molded fiberglass rear seat with a custom sized N20 bottle groove and a spot for a passenger to sit (still have to talk to my glass man about this)
-Camaroboy69 Autometer guage cluster
-HU mount
-CF or brushed aluminum doorpanels

That is it for now. I am still debating on the steering wheel, floormats, pedals, auto shifter and e-brake handle. I'm open to new ideas and your thoughts. Pictures are great as well! Hoping to get this all finished up by spring so I can start the exterior-the possibilities of fiberglass...more on that once I talk with Justin.

Flamers rice away-do you think I am unaware of what you think of this? I don't care. You are probably in highschool and

Last edited by SVT THIS; 09-19-2006 at 03:06 PM.

Search this Thread