Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

stupid ricers!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2006, 02:06 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default stupid ricers!!!

well i was out cruising in the trans am tonight, then i couldnt beleive it, a damn guy in a civic pulls up next to me at a light with his window rolled down, and he askes me "nice car dude, whats in that thing?" i proceeded to tell him about the bag of ruffles sitting in the passenger seat that i was snacking on earlier, and he got pissed. lol, i was rollin. any ways he replies "well ive gotta turbo gsr motor in here lets see if you can hang" i just proceeded with my laughter, and then light turned green and he hung with me for a second, but only cuz i spun the tires alittle off the line. after that, bye bye!!! all i could see was his headlights getting smaller and smaller. lol, any ways, later on we caught another light, and i said after i popped a chip in my mouth, "damn your right i could barely hang with ya!!!" gave him a thumbs down and drove away. luckily i slowed down just in time cuz right around the bend a cop was turning the corner, whew!!! stupid ricers, when will they realize that american muscle is not to be taken lightly, ha ha, hope every one is doin well!! take it easy and if its easy take it twice.
Old 09-20-2006, 02:17 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Good kill. I'm glad you gave him the business. They will never learn.
Old 09-20-2006, 04:30 AM
Devil Dog, OohRah!

A couple things, first, what kind of car do you drive? Second, why were you being rude to the guy? The chips thing was funny, but thumbs down for a race? That is not cool at all and makes the community look bad. Not to mention rubbing it in with your comment. Street racing, well racing in general, is meant to be fun.
Old 09-20-2006, 07:04 AM
Teching In

take it easy and if its easy take it twice.
love this line....
Old 09-20-2006, 10:09 AM
Launching!

Maybe Im miss-reading this.....

Nice kill, but he gave you a compliment, and you gave him a bunch of ****. That guy probably reasearched and did a custom motor swap project in the exact opposite of an LS1 and still had respect for your car.

You on the other hand bought a fast car stock, put likely no work in it beyond a basic tune up, and gave that guy ****.

WTF?
Old 09-20-2006, 10:15 AM
TECH Resident

Nice kill man and dont listen to some of the other dumbass coments on the thread. If they like ricers so much maybe they should trade in thier cars and buy a civic
Old 09-20-2006, 10:25 AM
Teching In

Jake are you stock or modded? Bit ironic of a story, I had a kid in a turbo'd hatch civic keep doing flybys past me and the passenger kept givin me that "we're gna wax you" look... for a minute I thought it might be fast until we did a 3rd gear pull and I left him standing. I must admit, I giggled pretty hard.
Old 09-20-2006, 11:46 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by jakedy jake
well i was out cruising in the trans am tonight, then i couldnt beleive it, a damn guy in a civic pulls up next to me at a light with his window rolled down, and he askes me "nice car dude, whats in that thing?" i proceeded to tell him about the bag of ruffles sitting in the passenger seat that i was snacking on earlier, and he got pissed. lol, i was rollin. any ways he replies "well ive gotta turbo gsr motor in here lets see if you can hang" i just proceeded with my laughter, and then light turned green and he hung with me for a second, but only cuz i spun the tires alittle off the line. after that, bye bye!!! all i could see was his headlights getting smaller and smaller. lol, any ways, later on we caught another light, and i said after i popped a chip in my mouth, "damn your right i could barely hang with ya!!!" gave him a thumbs down and drove away. luckily i slowed down just in time cuz right around the bend a cop was turning the corner, whew!!! stupid ricers, when will they realize that american muscle is not to be taken lightly, ha ha, hope every one is doin well!! take it easy and if its easy take it twice.
So the guy shows you some respect and you proceed to spit on em like your king of the world?

See I could care less if you had a twin turbo viper at the time to make up for something else, I can't stand that kind of attitude, but oh well people like you will never get off your high horse to appreciate that he didn't take the easy way out and start with a faster platform to begin with, anyone can do that...
Old 09-20-2006, 01:44 PM
Launching!

I dont think you were any cockier or had any worse of an attitude than the other guy did. He instigated the race. You made a joke. He didnt like it and proceed to see if you could "hang." I dont see any disrespect. Im in Chino Hills often and there's a lot of ricers. Im glad you showed one what a trans am is capable of. Good Kill.
Old 09-20-2006, 01:47 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by AmericanMuscle313
I dont think you were any cockier or had any worse of an attitude than the other guy did. He instigated the race. You made a joke. He didnt like it and proceed to see if you could "hang." I dont see any disrespect. Im in Chino Hills often and there's a lot of ricers. Im glad you showed one what a trans am is capable of. Good Kill.

If that's the case then I apologize, lol. But if the other guy was trying to be nice and he wouldn't stand for it because of what the other guy drive's, then i stand by my statement.
Old 09-20-2006, 01:53 PM
TECH Addict

I love a good stupid ricer post. You might have been a bit rude...but hes a bit stupid for trying to hang. They need to realize that their 4 cyl's aint the baddest thing out there
Old 09-20-2006, 02:31 PM
Teching In

well honestly to you guys who got upset, i was joking with the guy, i knew he was a punk when he rolled up to me because like Electric said, he gave me that look like even if i had something good im still gonna lose and he had a sarcastic attitude. any ways i apologize for offending you guys. any ways, i have to admit, i dont like honda heads because everyone that i have talked to has the attitude like they are king of the world. it doesnt make much sense for me to act like then eh. i cant lie, i actually did feel kinda bad for the thumbs down thing after i thought about it more. any ways i apologize again for offending you guys. to electric and import slayer, im running a 2000 trans am thats basically stock. i have a k&n filter and an optima battery, and thats about it. it was a real cool night last night, so the car was running real well. i just bought her a couple of weeks ago, so i havent had the chance to mod her just yet. im still trying to recover!! lol. how about you guys what are you runnin??
Old 09-20-2006, 02:35 PM
Staging Lane

Ok... So he asked you what you had. So hes obviously an idiot. And I don't think you were a bitch to him, because he acted like he had a turbo civic, when really he had a Civic with a muffler. Nice kill.
Old 09-20-2006, 03:00 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by AmericanMuscle313
i beleive CA has the highest concentration of ricers in the US
Old 09-20-2006, 03:20 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by NemeSS
ha ha, very true, they are every where!!!
Old 09-20-2006, 03:39 PM
12 Second Club

YESSIR! That place might as well be renamed "New Kyoto".
Old 09-20-2006, 03:46 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by LSINA7
because he acted like he had a turbo civic, when really he had a Civic with a muffler. Nice kill.
Look, NOT to start or anything, but are you saying that even an improperly built/tuned, poorly driven, turbo Civic still MUST beat him??! If so, then maybe I will start putting you in the same boat as Mr. Smug Importee himself (you know who).
Old 09-20-2006, 03:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

And in this case said ricer was in an ls1.

A well made turbo gsr stock guts will lay 300 WHP not bad at all for under 5K if you know what you are doing, still tons more just waiting if you are willing to build the motor.

With how much a jerk you were it's a shame he didn't blow you out of the water. People like you are the reason we get a bad name.
Old 09-20-2006, 03:49 PM
mcG
TECH Resident

good kill, and he deserved your comment after his "see if you can hang" comment
Old 09-20-2006, 03:55 PM
SDB
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by msgZ28
A couple things, first, what kind of car do you drive? Second, why were you being rude to the guy? The chips thing was funny, but thumbs down for a race? That is not cool at all and makes the community look bad. Not to mention rubbing it in with your comment. Street racing, well racing in general, is meant to be fun.
Are you gay or do you just love ricers?

Give the fucktard ricers as much **** as possible...they live ina fantasy world and need doses of reality to keep them sane!

SDB